OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So I've been offered venice beaches + 10$ for my cloaks, is that a fair trade? Venice beach values vary from what I've seen

Any one ever have performance issue with traction with translucent soles?
nah i have the regular xmas, and they work well still.  been ballin in them since april.  the lunarlon on the other hand...is starting to become noticeably thiner

Last edited:
very nice!  I dig those solids and full logo.   ppl still doing the cheerleader pose though?

So I've been offered venice beaches + 10$ for my cloaks, is that a fair trade? Venice beach values vary from what I've seen
Hell no, Cloaks are amazing, VB's are gross. 

and aside from my personal opinion, they are also worth more

Since a lot of you guys stock locate your kobe 8s, I have a question. I know you gotta have the SKU number but can you also use a birthday coupon when ordering a pair from another store?

Sparks left out on the fun it seems? 

Nike blows :\
I know I still have a little hope now that actual tbs have surface and the pps are not a marketing scheme to sell team bank shoes but actually part of a Philippine event hope the same for the sparks. I hope Wtk are at least all or most hoh and nts like the mcs.

I been trying to sell my cloaks for the last month lol nobody in the world seems to want them
cloaks are a dope shoe, just gotta price it right.  might need to try different methods to sell, CL, ebay, facebook groups. I am sure someone wants it.

I know I still have a little hope now that actual tbs have surface and the pps are not a marketing scheme to sell team bank shoes but actually part of a Philippine event hope the same for the sparks. I hope Wtk are at least all or most hoh and nts like the mcs.

WTK being hoh release would be terrific. Nike store only would hurt cuz I'd have to go to NYC and I am sure it wouldn't be easy to cop there

Since a lot of you guys stock locate your kobe 8s, I have a question. I know you gotta have the SKU number but can you also use a birthday coupon when ordering a pair from another store?
yes i think you can use the bday coupon, (it worked for me when I stock located a pair of the sulfurs).

Once you pay up at the register (assuming that the employee has already stock located your size) ,

they will order the pair you stock located and send it to your house.

Shipping is somehow free or its maybe because of being a VIP member.

Back
Top Bottom