OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Another easy Kobe release. Phew 
smile.gif

Saw the PV in person by the way. It's nice but for me to add to my collection at this point, it needs to be either a Kobe worn on court cw or something really good.

I am hoping these will be available all day so I can see them in person and try to use a b-day coupon.  (Cause it actually is my birthday)

Pit Viper > Purple Fades.

I can't stand how the Purple fades actually look like PINK on the toebox.  At least these with the Mint color makes it a lot more manlier. And that automatically makes it better in my eyes.

Last edited:
I kept going back and forth on the PVs but that raspberry red... had to pull the trigger

Last edited:
Purple fades are girly? :rofl:

Glad you guys got the pit vipers easily. No go for me in these. Just don't see any type of appeal in them. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind but I'd rather chase another color in the mean time.

Honestly. The pink toebox kills it for me.  I'm a sucker for Mint so maybe I'm biased.  And the mint makes the shoe pop. Nothing pops on Purple fades. It's overrated to me imo. Can't wait to see these in person I will most likely take the Purple fades out of rotation and rock these in place of them.

Last edited:
easy NDC cop...even after waiting 20 minutes for them to tell me the Bel-Air V's were sold out
mean.gif

Honestly. The pink toebox kills it for me.  I'm a sucker for Mint so maybe I'm biased.  And the mint makes the shoe pop. Nothing pops on Purple fades. It's overrated to me imo. Can't wait to see these in person I will most likely take the Purple fades out of rotation and rock these in place of them.

Why do you keep referencing pink like its a bad thing when you own the mambacurials?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom