OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Graffiti and Inland 8s still available on Champs if anyone's intrested. Also, those Kay Yow's are fire, I need some pink shoes this season and also need another pair of this amazing shoe. Hopefully they release or I'll have to "Settle" on those AP VI

Honestly, not all of us have it like that. Unfortunately I struck a nerve I didn't realize I was gonna strike. I like his honesty vs someone that flaunts like they have it when they really don't.
The barb at me was admittedly weak and probably just a line from the book of comebacks BUT his message was real which is appreciated. Can't blame a man for holding his family down vs buying shoes.

I agree on the honesty part. But his insults and assumptions towards 90% of the community are completely unnecessary just because he's salty his nerves got struck. I never down a man for taking care of family first over shoes, since that is how it should be. But not all of us who splurge are leeching off our parents. Some know how to keep their priorities in order and have money for extras.

And on another note, I really missed the boat on these vipers at jimmy jazz. I had no clue they released them just after midnight. O well, time to try east bay at 8.

Found this Via IG, I'm actually really liking them!

Pass.

New pic of the breast cancers from ig
pimp.gif
...COPPED. If released.
Found this Via IG, I'm actually really liking them!
ANOTHER Irrelevant Trolling Colorway for the Kobe 8 to keep up with the trend of a Subpar Summer. With all of the hotness he wore On-Court, and they continue to put out crap. Less is more at this point. NO LOOK PASS. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
^Easy pass

I'm not completely sold on the Pit Vipers but sure I'm grabbin em. I'll make sure they grow on me lol.

Pretty Much.

Everything I've copped after the "Fades" were previously released..... the 2nd half of the year has been Incredibly Underwhelming for the Kobe 8.

One of the GOAT's when it comes down to it, but the Colorway Strategy has been a Classic case of "Less is More."

Don't be surprised, the 2nd half release ALWAYS are less popular. ever since. But over time they eventually gain respect.

If the Christmas 8s are like the Grinch 6s, then I would gladly skip the Pit Vipers. Spill the beans Kobeoverbron. You're messing with my budget planning. Lol

haven't seen em yet.

Yeah

I'm tempted by that link, but I have some Footlocker coupons

Them still being available might mean I can take my time

It's never really hard for me because I'm buying gradeschool, but maybe it will be easy for you all. People are going nuts over those Bel Airs

Back
Top Bottom