OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I love the Green Glow color aswell.  I think it looks great in person as well.  I just hope Nike doesn't kill the color by putting it on every shoe.

Haha that's pretty cool, Nick Young at your gym.  I never see any celebrities at my gym.  I think the reason is because the gym I go to is a school gym, not one of those membership gyms.

Yea. That just MIGHT be why lol

Got my Sparks today. Man these are fire! The iridium swoosh and full logo is insane!!! Thanks to my friend with connects in China.

Didn't know the swoosh was like that :wow:

nightwing got a review up of the pit vipers, sounds like he only picked them up because he was in NYC and only brought Jordans and they were killing his feet walking around so he picked up the pit vipers to walk around in

I like them, just going to have to wait a while before I get them

It was posted earlier.

He has a few pairs of Kobe's so he probably would have gotten them anyway.

Fixed.
Kobeoverbron does the exact same thing.

you clearly haven't been around much. :D

Unless they come out with some color that I have to have and/or the Laker Home (white uppers, yellow sole, purple swoosh), the only ones left for me are 2 pair of the black/gold elite and I am done with the 8s. Very nice shoes and perfomance, although creative nice colorways, just most weren't for me. I do everything in these from hooping, to running to working out, family get togethers, chillin, watching games, dates and etc., one can't go wrong with these.

As stated before in order from most favorite to least favorite.

Sulfur
Milk Snake
Elite (Black/Gold)
Christmas
Venice Beach

Same here man... I only really felt the need to get/keep certain CWs. Been on this yearly thing and I've learned that for myself, I only really need 3-4 CWs max.

If the "surprise" is not a Laker colorway, then I don't really get what we're supposed to be surprised about. A brand new colorway would just be business as usual to me.

I guess the timing is what's surprising from what we're used to... Something that's never been done before in the Kobe line. Both exciting and weird for sure.

I know not the best picture, but the NBA posted media day photos on Facebook and MCW for Philly was rocking these white / red K8's. White base looks dope.

They definitely look nice, but I couldn't get them because they'd be a dirt magnet. Every little piece of dirt would show so badly and shortly after getting, they'd look terrible.

Fwiw my local FL isn't getting the pits. They did get the PPs, frosted flakes, and graphittis. I'm so on the fence, I need to see em in person so they 15 mile drive may be the deal breaker...

Wow, release must not be as plentiful as most. Because my local FL where I've purchased like my last 8 pair of kobes also isn't getting. Weird.

Got my Sparks today. Man these are fire! The iridium swoosh and full logo is insane!!! Thanks to my friend with connects in China.

Congrats on the pickup. I'm jealous, wish I had a China connect.

Kobeoverlebron seems to be getting beat up on thread always coming with teaser stuff but nothing to back it up lol.

you gotta love it :smokin

people who actually follow this thread or the other one know what's up. Peep twice a week and for sure you'll miss something. :D

Last edited:
Laker colorway would be nice

[kobeoverbron]Nike might release a lakers CW. :wink:[/kobeoverbron]

you gotta love it :smokin

people who actually follow this thread or the other one know what's up. Peep twice a week and for sure you'll miss something. :D

I've literally read every post in this thread.

[kobeoverbron]The Kobe 9 will definitely have laces. :wink:[/kobeoverbron]

Last edited:
I stated a few months back there won't be a Laker GR anymore. If anything, it would be a limited release, a true QS. Is this the "disregard info and latch on to one mistake" portion? :lol: If you CANNOT contribute new info(or any at all), I guess it's safe to say that you're limited to a spectator on this thread. Just be thankful for whatever info, new peeps on here are like spoiled little kids wanting everything when they want it and how they want it.

Kid gonna act like I owe anyone anything.

New? I've been on NT longer than YOU.

When did I ever say you owe anyone anything? Don't get upset because I call you out on your bull ****.

Back
Top Bottom