OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found this hoody at Marshall's today. Figured for $30 why not.
All you need to find now is some pants with the same 3 colors as the Easters and we can really get matchy matchy :tongue:

Most likely will cop the green glows only because of my love for the color. Still hoping for one more awesome cw. Not a lakers cw either haha

word, the closest HOH is over an hour and change away, the closest FTL is 45 mins to an hour away for me

I got a beat Champs and FNL about 15 minutes away though, but only shoe i've ever got there was thunder 4s because nodody knew they had them in
hey I'm busy yall! That married/kids life

hey I'm busy yall! That married/kids life
hahaha no doubt

my MCs from Kicks Crew came in, they're legit, identical to my other pair, the only differences I noticed was on the box, the font is a little different not much but its not as bold as the text on my US pair and the production date is a little different, same months November through March or whatever it is just a couple days difference

other than that the kicks are all good, gonna wear them this weekend

Anyone have info on the pants or shorts young is wearing. I know players started wearing those last season

Anyone know where u can get replacement shoelaces for kobe 8? I wanna swap out the laces on my PP's with a solid color

Last edited:
Kobe 8 black elite is now $175 on NDC clearance section. Also, they have supernatural sz 11 at retail.

Now they drop the price on elites wtf if it were two weeks ago I'd cop but with lebrons coming out I don't have the money damn

Most likely will cop the green glows only because of my love for the color. Still hoping for one more awesome cw. Not a lakers cw either haha
I love the Green Glow color aswell.  I think it looks great in person as well.  I just hope Nike doesn't kill the color by putting it on every shoe.
He really does. He was wearing the Area 72s when I saw him working out at my gym over the summer.

Sorry for the blurryness. Was hard to sneak a pic quickly and discreetly when it was kinda obvious to everyone else.
laugh.gif
Haha that's pretty cool, Nick Young at your gym.  I never see any celebrities at my gym.  I think the reason is because the gym I go to is a school gym, not one of those membership gyms.

Now they drop the price on elites wtf if it were two weeks ago I'd cop but with lebrons coming out I don't have the money damn
Price drop?!

EDIT you guys post faster than I do =P

DOUBLE EDIT my size is unavailable -____-

Last edited:
Just copped the Elites and Supernaturals on NDC. (Thanks for the heads up NT)

This shoe is KILLING my wallet!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom