OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Don't think it's the pythons.  I think it's these below, peep the red heel cup:

Pic from Dion Waiters' twitter btw

Last edited:

^Don't think it's the pythons.  I think it's these below, peep the red heel cup:
I really hope it isn't, because those are beyond ugly.  They make the pythons look desirable.  What is with the random purple and red on there?

^yep tongue looks purple or black and that upper looks to be darker than the white/grey pit viper option (mine grey?)

Last edited:

^tongue looks purple or black too and that upper looks to be darker than the white/grey pit viper option (mine grey?)
pic looks to be filtered... it could be though.... i dont like when they use same color heel clip and shozoku

Last edited:

pic looks to be filtered... it could be though.... i dont like when they use same color heel clip and shozoku
I agree, I like when there are two contrasting colors.

If you look closely on that filtered pic though, it seems like the giveaway details are there: purple tongue, tongue logo, heel cup, dark midsole and similar colored upper.  Both images a filtered too.  No way to be sure obviously but looks pretty close.

I'll take the Pit Vipers if those are the Mine grey. The pattern on the Pit looks more refined with the mixture of black and dynasty purple used.

I kinda thought for a quick second that the mix up of color combination could've been for a WTK 8s but I kinda doubt they would release it. Still a possibility tho since the lebron x and the kd 5 recieved it

Not usually a fan of lace swaps, but these look a lot better IMO.

Taipans from Villa came a day early. Not only did they honor the price mistake :pimp:, they included a white hand towel and a Trukfit baller band haha.

Gonna call them the 2007 Warriors being in the Bay Area so the colorway works for me. :D

Hell yeah TPG, glad they honored that. I'm gonna go check these out in person tomorrow and if I like them they will be kobe 8 number 17 to the collection.

Those are the mine greys from that dion waiters pics. They match the exact color scheme from dude on twitter. Pass for me

damn Nike is really blowing it with the last colorways of this amazing shoe. challenge reds,milksnakes, graffitis, inlands, pitvipers, and now those^  

not cool Nike, not cool

Last edited:
Hell yeah TPG, glad they honored that. I'm gonna go check these out in person tomorrow and if I like them they will be kobe 8 number 17 to the collection.

I think you will get them hehe especially if you're a fan of the solid upper. The midsole pattern looks to be printed out from a computer lol but doesn't look bad from a distance.

I think you will get them hehe especially if you're a fan of the solid upper. The midsole pattern looks to be printed out from a computer lol but doesn't look bad from a distance.

Lol yeah probably I will cop, but I hate that damn midsole

Mine greys are hot garbage, I've loved or liked every 8 but them and those red and orange watermelon joints

Back
Top Bottom