OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

doubt anyone is going to pay alot for those little sizes. why do you think they are the only ones still sitting on kc

I don't know. Its possible some small foot person who doesn't frequent here or know of the place selling em spots em on eBay and picks em up.

well i just wanted peps option on here  i dont mind people thinking im crazy

We don't think we know you need to go talk to someone. But at the end of the day, spend ur money on whatcha like. But, 2+2 will never equal 5.. Some thing's just don't make sense.

Last edited:
Right now, what does nike gain by not releaseing laker colorways and the sparks? for the sparks, they aint pocketing reselling dollars/

They saving many dollars not releasing laker color ways bunch of mula

I personally only want inlines but I ain't mad if we don't get em

Probably the rarest size. Nonetheless, congrats on the pickup. Never feel the need to seek the approval of anybody for something YOU like brother.

Well you prob shouldn't ask the opinion of others in your decision making process??? Just food for thought. Would you pay 6 bills? Doubt he even wears the shoe. Impulse buyer. :smh:

Last thing I'm personally happy they didn't continue the "What The Kobe" colorway onto this sneaker unnecessary hype for an ugly colorway

once i get a sneaker in my head i have to buy it no matter what the price  or it will bug the F**k out of me i seen those Fireworks had to get 

once i get a sneaker in my head i have to buy it no matter what the price  or it will bug the F**k out of me i seen those Fireworks had to get 

I get this exact feeling brotha, I ended paying a ridiculous 340 on ebay for the Xmas shoes on Christmas Day cuz I just couldn't get em anywhere else. I don't regret buying the shoes but I do regret dropping that much, only if I waited a little while longer... Smh. Well lesson learned just be patient. But on the other hand dropping 6 bills that's another story brotha

Well you prob shouldn't ask the opinion of others in your decision making process??? Just food for thought. Would you pay 6 bills? Doubt he even wears the shoe. Impulse buyer. :smh:

Isn't that essentially the same as me telling him not to seek others approval?? Lol

Either way, it's his decision but he probably should've asked in any other forum BUT NT :lol:

Where Can I Buy PoiSon Green Paint? For The Scuff On The SUperheros Or Fix It

Omg I'm so stoked, for kicks and giggles I've been checking the Asian sites for the kobe Xmas GC in 9.5 and kicks crew re stocked one pair! Dope

Probably my fav colorway just wanted to have the alternate variation

I don't see the problem with the "should I buy" question. What they really are asking is what is your opinion on this shoe. They are also asking if a shoe is worth the price tag. There are a lot of veterans here to the shoe game so I would personally ask to see if its worth it. I really don't see it as seeking other peoples approval. I know that there are situations where that's exactly what it is but its a forum on shoes whats wrong with asking. I know personally I don't care what people think ima buy what I want to buy but sometimes a second opinion can be nice when your on the fence about something. I don't know just my 2 cents.

I saw the graffitis in person today for the first time at a local FL and must admit they're dope in person. Still not my style but for anybody that hasn't saw them and is on the fence about them..order them while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom