OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The filthy greedy business man in me is seriously contemplating buying the 8 and 8.5 for 385 shipped and selling on eBay for 600. I don't mean to be so opportunistic but I can't help myself.
doubt anyone is going to pay alot for those little sizes. why do you think they are the only ones still sitting on kc

NDC can keep them if they think I'm gonna pay full retail
laugh.gif
x2. i remember grabbing a pair of the white 7 elites for $99.  ill like the color, but ill never get the 8 elites if they don't end up at outlets

the hype will go to the Bel Air V's - the oldheads will flock towards the Gloves - Kobe's will sell out cause the Kobe 8's are hot.

Me, I'm copping the Gloves flat out...need to see the Pit Vipers in person but more than likely pass.
Good assessment.  I want the gloves as well so I guess that's what I was going off of

Man, what is up with FNL I thought they were going to start carrying Kobe's in March/April whatever but so far they got what the SH Elites and nothing after that...got 4 WC cards to use by the 17th and I'm gonna end up just getting socks or somethin lol.

edit: just realized I can get those black gold elites but the WC only covers tax lol. Excluded.

Last edited:
 here a lil video i made before i wear them  Kobe 8 Fireworks i just bought i have the first video on youtube  of them close up 

Last edited:
NDC can keep them if they think I'm gonna pay full retail
laugh.gif
How's the sizing on this elite? I read some of you said it fits snug compared to the regular kobe. I haven't tried this on at stores yet. I'm not sure if they still even carry these in my size. I'm not gonna drop 400 on NDC just to try on.

How's the sizing on this elite? I read some of you said it fits snug compared to the regular kobe. I haven't tried this on at stores yet. I'm not sure if they still even carry these in my size. I'm not gonna drop 400 on NDC just to try on.
I personally say go a half size down. I slide around in mine with the insoles. when I switch from the elite soles to regular lunarlon they are a great fit. not sure if its the sizing of the inserts or if I am sliding because of the material. Most people say they fit tighter. Best bet is to go with ur original size and hope for the best.

PP pack is vastly underrated...

seem to be a lot of pairs, mostly fsr it seems.

People didn't like these?

I don't understand the hate on this PP pack. They definitely simple but not too bright or plain. I guess I'm just too old to wear bright color like ASG or even fireworks.

600 bones for kobes.... Must be financially amazing!

NOTHING on the kobe line is worth 600 anything unless autographed and even then, thats a stretch.

IMO!!!

Last edited:
600 bones for kobes.... Must be financially amazing!

NOTHING on the kobe line is worth 600 anything unless autographed and even then, thats a stretch.

IMO!!!

I won't lie. I wouldn't pay $600 for a pair of shoes (Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Penny, Wade...), but I can't hate on him for spending money on a shoe he wanted. Money is made to be spent. You only live once, so there's nothing wrong with indulging a little.

I can't even muster the courage to spend $300 on DS X-Mas 8s. I would rather put the money into a future shoe.

NDC can keep them if they think I'm gonna pay full retail :lol:

x2. i remember grabbing a pair of the white 7 elites for $99.  ill like the color, but ill never get the 8 elites if they don't end up at outlets

I'm down for a discount and anything cheaper as much as the next man

BUT... This us exactly why Nike is in no rush to drop Laker Colorways... So they can rot and then go to outlets

Haven't been in here in a hot minute!!

And I stumble upon Fireworks 8s for 600 smacks..?!

Let me just log off for another couple months..Lol jk.

Do your thing big spender. I just wanna know one thing.

Where u work, are yall hiring??

Back
Top Bottom