OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The tongue ONLY hurts with the red snakes and blitz blues since the tongues feels more rigidity/plastic

good pick up on the the boas prob my fave of the kobes right now
Took a few hours on feet with my BB's, and the tongue doesn't bother me what-so-ever anymore

That midsole is just awful on that deep royal blue! They are just :x I would take grafittis over them

Got offered 11.5 deadstock BHMs for a sz 13 deadstock MC I had.  What key identifiers are there on the BHMs so as to avoid fakes/variants? 

Also even though I highly doubt it, has anyone picked up the BHMs and regretted doing so?  They look wicked cool in pics, but I've never seen them in person.

Sorry for the rather annoying post btw, but I'd really appreciate any help the Kobe 8 NT fam can provide.

Following 2 GR and 2iDs i think my humble collection has come to a close unless Nike can crank out a serious Lakers CW.

Got offered 11.5 deadstock BHMs for a sz 13 deadstock MC I had.  What key identifiers are there on the BHMs so as to avoid fakes/variants? 
Also even though I highly doubt it, has anyone picked up the BHMs and regretted doing so?  They look wicked cool in pics, but I've never seen them in person.

Sorry for the rather annoying post btw, but I'd really appreciate any help the Kobe 8 NT fam can provide.

Most fakes have a higher cut around the ankle. It doesn't have as much of a curve to it. If you put them side by side with your MCs you'd be able to tell that the fakes are taller.

Fake BHMs only have 3M swoosh, no 3M anywhere else. Also, tongue is not raised on fakes.

dang i wouldnt let go of MCs for BHMs unless theyre putting cash on top

Fakes Legit

1) Fakes have a screen printed Kobe Logo with a screen printed snake around it, while legits have a sowed on logo.

2) Fakes have a flimsy tounge, while the legit BHMS have a stiffer pair.

3) The Box Label should read "Kobe 8 BHM" and not "Kobe VIII BHM" and there shouldn't be a China label on the box.

4) The Legit BHMS have a mesh, and you should be able to faintly make out "KB24"on the toe box 

5) There should be an orange insole on the legits, because the fakes will have a "Nike Elite Sieres" insole, when the fact is the BHMs are not the elite model.

6) The swoosh on the fakes, as you can see in the pics, is solid; while on the legits, you can see little mesh through it.

7) The Swoosh and 2/3 shozuku (unless it is a GC pair) should be 3m on legits

8  ) The end of the shoe above the heel clip should be more pointed on legit pairs, while fakes have more of a curved lining

9) The Kobe 8s are like a "Clown Shoe", the toe box should be curved upward

basically, the key to telling legit Kobe 8s (regardless of the color way) versus fakes is the overall shape of the shoe, legit pairs are more narrow and sleek, while fakes are more box like. here is a links you may want to watch to see what I mean

-

-

hope I could be of help to you... have a good evening and good luck with the deal

Last edited:

Mambacurials>BHMs. And you wear an 11.5-13?

Port wines and Challenge reds, I knew they were a pass but the Red Boas I went back and forth so many times :smh:. Glad I decided to grab them online last weekend to see if they look better in person. They didn't have my size by the time I went to the store. Gonna do a lace swap when my iD comes in.

Back
Top Bottom