OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you guys think they will continue the kobe line for maybe 2 shoes after he retires? Im so impressed with the 8s and excited for the 9s that i really dont want to see his shoe line go. i wonder if nike would sign another player or let other players wear newer kobes if he retires just so the shoe can have an athletes name to it

They'll keep making Kobes after he retires. He even said himself that he wants to grow his brand and all of that. And just look at Penny (and obviously Jordan).

How much do the Red Camos go for on resell? I don't see why he shouldn't if he wants the 3s.

And if I was Kobe, I'd take the revenue from an endorsement after retirement. How many players can make that claim? He's one of the greatest of all time and Nike will continue to release or retro his line.

theres different types of graffiti art... theres "throw ups" which is usually a quick tag of your name, "bombs" which is a little more detailed tag, and then theres "masterpieces" which is when a graffiti artist goes all out n just murders the tag. the graffiti upper is "throw up" in this case.

This!

I wouldn't make that trade...is it about money?

The Fire Red IIIs sat on every website for a few hours this morning, and will probably restock like every other Jordan GR this year....

Sulfurs, blue blitz, red snakes, and SH elites still on display at footlocker Palmdale, ca.

Was going to pick up the KDs.. was not feeling them in person. Instead went home with the last 9.5 at my local FTL ..

ASG's came in today
roll.gif
Absolutely love them. Took me a while to get a good deal on a size 12. Brand new for 210 shipped
smokin.gif

ASG's came in today
roll.gif
Absolutely love them. Took me a while to get a good deal on a size 12. Brand new for 210 shipped
smokin.gif
Good Deal and with how the summer still isnt half over wouldnt imagine rockin these during the fall

^wow thats a crazy good deal on the ASG's

decided to go ahead and UNDS the boa's

and im not sure about all the people complaining about the tongue hurting you, i wear these socks with all my kobes and never had a problem

Two CW?

I'd say VB's and Sulfers...

But The VB is a summer shoe and i doubt its a shoe id rock next year with the sam etype of excitement so its not really a thing

The sulfers on the otherr hand are originals

If i was to get ANY more

I'd grab the Royal Blue barcas aka frosted flake snakes LOL

and prob the nike elite shoe that kobe got injured in the white one with the maroon and deep purple which IMHO are amazing

But i doubt those will come out esp the barca stateside...

^wow thats a crazy good deal on the ASG's

decided to go ahead and UNDS the boa's

and im not sure about all the people complaining about the tongue hurting you, i wear these socks with all my kobes and never had a problem
The tongue ONLY hurts with the red snakes and blitz blues since the tongues feels more rigidity/plastic

good pick up on the the boas prob my fave of the kobes right now

ASG's came in today:rofl: Absolutely love them. Took me a while to get a good deal on a size 12. Brand new for 210 shipped:smokin

Good Deal and with how the summer still isnt half over wouldnt imagine rockin these during the fall

Found a deal for $180 DS. Hopeful to pick them up next weekend. Been looking for a long while for a decent deal on some size 11.

Back
Top Bottom