OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea mids didnt look bad at all.

But yea Nike messed on those.With the name like graffiti,it should definitely had some wild colors.

8's still my favorite shoe tho.

These kobes now and laters are :smokin

ill get a pair . head turner

Why wouldn't kobe return to a low cut shoe. Isn't the argument that low tops and hightops don't matter?

nike need to chill with these colorways furreal.

got @least 5-6 more on my radar. thought i was finna chill a lil bit...

Why wouldn't kobe return to a low cut shoe. Isn't the argument that low tops and hightops don't matter?

Who's he arguing with?

He's the one who injured his Achilles, not any of us.

I'm sure he's surrounded by medics that advise him on protection of that injury, so why wouldn't he go to a mid?

End debate.

Last edited:
seein those pix of mid viii's kinda got me thinkin the ix's will have a mid cut MAINLY b/c of his achilles.

they may be more accomidating to his injury.

long as they dont have that lame a5s aknle cut thats on every damn nike shoe, im good...

Swooped up the Black YOTS EXT DS for $140 last night.
$10 less than retail. :pimp:
Dude was fiending for cash.

All I'm missing for the CW's to date are the Christmas Lights and BHM.

seein those pix of mid viii's kinda got me thinkin the ix's will have a mid cut MAINLY b/c of his achilles.

they may be more accomidating to his injury.

long as they dont have that lame a5s aknle cut thats on every damn nike shoe, im good...

The 9s were designed way before the injury. That Graffiti mid(this was designed to accommodate his injury) will probably be the cut that the 9s will have.
I hope there's a low version, I like low and mid cut. Perhaps the Elites and/or the EXT.

Last edited:
Don't like look of the mid 8, the shoe was designed as a low so adding another part for the mid doesnt blend well.

I agree. The inside part of the foot near the ankle looks off, but I wouldn't mind trying on a pair just to compare to the low version.

Forgot to call yesterday to check on my b grade Bhm but they showed up at my doorstep this morning! It is a little unprofessional of a company like Nike to not provide any tracking info...
Here are pics

Forgot to call yesterday to check on my b grade Bhm but they showed up at my doorstep this morning! It is a little unprofessional of a company like Nike to not provide any tracking info...
Here are pics

I'm really confused. First, you bought B-Grades? Second, they were from Nike??

Here are pics

I'm really confused. First, you bought B-Grades? Second, they were from Nike??

Who else is going to sell b grades besides nike? B grade doesnt mean fake it means they didnt pass factory inspection or were pulled from regular distribution for some reason. Usually they are the same quality as the ones released in stores.

Those Graffiti-ish looking pair has a Chaz Bojorquez/Retna sorta feel to em.
The upper's not too bad, the accent colors could be better.
Still contemplating if I should pull the trigger on the blue PP Kobes.
Have some family out there right now...what's msrp, and where can they be bought again?

Kobe PPs available at 1UnitedPH. Retails at Php 8195. Black/grey and black/red have sold out. Black/blue and black/green release tomorrow in Manila.

Who else is going to sell b grades besides nike? B grade doesnt mean fake it means they didnt pass factory inspection or were pulled from regular distribution for some reason. Usually they are the same quality as the ones released in stores.
Ahh thanks for the enlightenment. Always thought the term meant knockoffs. 

Sorry to the OP. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
dub my boy is a huge Kobe fan, he's been raving about the line for three years now and I'm like yeah yeah I'm good. Then the MC dropped and changed my stance on the entire Kobe brand. I just thought that idea was refreshing to a shoe game that needed a fresh idea.

Since then the 8 has become my favorite shoe. These fades are butter, so glad I got two of them now. The worst part is being so far behind on colorways, which we discussed the other day and I took my blue glow and sulfur money to get another pair of MCs but I'm such a dude who acts on impulse I can't help it lol

I agree, orange box no go, at that price I want elite all the way
great story....

Store orders rarely give tracking numbers. I don't see how professionalism ties in with this. I think the order goes into the system the same way as an in store order would anyway. For them to give you a tracking number, a store employee would have to manually call you or email you. I've had outlets ask me for my email so they could send me the tracking number but to me that was just them going beyond the level of service I expected. These guys are busy and probably do not have the time to do this.

Kobe PPs available at 1UnitedPH. Retails at Php 8195. Black/grey and black/red have sold out. Black/blue and black/green release tomorrow in Manila.
My in-laws are vacationing in the Philippines and I was tempted to order and have it shipped to them, but they're just not worth $190 to me. I'm taking my chances that they hit stateside sooner or later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom