OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These are proper. I haven't been keeping up with sneakers lately so what's the comfort level like on these?

These are proper. I haven't been keeping up with sneakers lately so what's the comfort level like on these?
To be honest, I didn't even know the kobe's released until they had the YOTS colorway. I went into footlocker and tried it on. It felt amazing. Amazingly light. Amazingly comfortable. Amazingly beautiful. Amazingly affordable. Of course, I'm only giving the perspective of using these for basketball. I can only imagine what it must feel like to wear these casually. You should definitely get a pair =P

Think I'm going to stock locate Venice Beach today. Can I use a coupon from a survey? 10 off of 50

Use a birthday coupon..

I never buy shoes off ebay something always tells me if u cant get for retail....it wasn't meant to be. Man those gradients may change my mind especially with the birthday comin up this week

how are these for ball, i want to get a pair. How do they compare with the 7s?

8's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7's

You are short another 50 of those >...... this is probably the worst kobe shoe like the jordan XX is the worst jordan shoe.

8s destroy 7s on an uber level.

:rofl:

trust me i was gonna add more but i know some people despite that they sucked loved em and were gonna hate on my post.

im a die hard baller, play competitive and the VII's were the worst shoes ive played in. Horrible all around from performance to quality.

You think they will be released in the US?  They are straight 
pimp.gif
Honestly I've never really been up on Kobe's until these 8s (although I own the galaxy VIIs and they're really uncomfortable), but based on people's contributions to this thread I think they'll be available here; if not in stores than definitely online. I hope so.

Last edited:

Any news on these? Maybe a PS? They look exactly like the red camos yots but in purple. Def not the fades

Any news on these? Maybe a PS? They look exactly like the red camos yots but in purple. Def not the fades
Seen this pic before, its the red camos photoshopped purple or edited with a filter.

Last edited:
Surprised more photos of the Red Boa's/Blood Cell joints haven't surfaced. 

^^ And those are def Red Camos.  Filter is making them appear purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom