OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blitz blues are too hard in person. It took everything in me not to scoop.

Another question though, are these (blitz) a little limited? I've only seen them in 1 store and online they sold very very quickly

Another question though, are these (blitz) a little limited? I've only seen them in 1 store and online they sold very very quickly

Online stores have near a FSR, and every FTL near me has them sitting. Even more stores got these than red snakes.

transparent volt > solid volt

Just wanted to share some photos.

My collection so far, unfortunately I sold my easters...kind of regreting that now.

Also The ASGs are my friends. Which are two different sizes

For those looking in the SoCal area...

Cerritos FTA has sizes:

8.5 x2

9 x2

9.5 x2

10 x4

11 x4

11.5 x2

12 x2

If the Homes never release it's going to be a huge letdown for me. No other CW even comes close imo.

I need to take a collection shot of my 8's. I think I've got every release minus the EXT + Elite versions (which I didn't care for).

Blue Blitzes are better in person. I still prefer the Blue Lights, just like the lighter more aqua-ish shade better.

All these "Lifestyle" custom iD look a like drops need to stop.  They should leave it for the Kobe iD's for people to make and drop the actual shoes Kobe wore like the Inlines, Homes, Amnesties, etc! I'm not feeling any of these custom random grey/orange, blue/orange colorways.

Last edited:
Was able to cop the Blitz Blues retail yesterday at Hoh.
Everyone in line was there for Jordan VIII retro in their respective sizes and kid sizes.
Didnt wanna sleep on the Blitz and regret later.
CW looks way better in person. Same feeling went for the Red Snakes 2 wks ago.
Feels good to get something retail. :pimp:

Theres an Instagram thread in the general forum.
Are all of you on there?
Be cool to share some our pics ofmour 8's on there too.

@darthmanel

If the Homes never release it's going to be a huge letdown for me. No other CW even comes close imo.

I need to take a collection shot of my 8's. I think I've got every release minus the EXT + Elite versions (which I didn't care for).

Blue Blitzes are better in person. I still prefer the Blue Lights, just like the lighter more aqua-ish shade better.

History says we'll get a home it's just a matter of when and which home we'll get. It could be the Grey camo PEs or the White camo PEs. We could get somethin totally different.

I think they're going to blow us up with all the s*** CWs for the rest of the summer and TBs heading into the fall for college ball. Laker CWs towards the end of the run.

Had to cop the blitz blues.

Back
Top Bottom