OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw them a second time in person and had a chance to cop but passed cuz i finally was able to grab a pair of volts in my size after about 2 months of looking for retail :smile:

Blitz Blues ARE nice and when coupled with the venice beach could easily be the ONLY two kobe 8's needed for your summer walking pleasure BUT

the shoes on their own DO NOT POP they're subdued like a Knicks colorway ONLY the swoosh stands out NOTHING else from afar and that for me just makes it a "look from Upclose" kinda thing which ALL the colorways have not been

congrats to those that got em they're better than the purple fades thats for sure(flame ******ant ON)

yea im def in love with those. grey upper, touch of black and orange :pimp:

too much money gonna be spent man. August sucks jordan wise. IIIs and V's :x

dude them joints are butter! I hear ya my man I've dropped insane amount of dough this month Easters volts purple fades MCs playoff 8s denims lord I'm hurting!

But hey you could always flip them denims you won! Congrats on that too bro, that musta been a great feeling

Saw them a second time in person and had a chance to cop but passed cuz i finally was able to grab a pair of volts in my size after about 2 months of looking for retail :smile:

Blitz Blues ARE nice and when coupled with the venice beach could easily be the ONLY two kobe 8's needed for your summer walking pleasure BUT

the shoes on their own DO NOT POP they're subdued like a Knicks colorway ONLY the swoosh stands out NOTHING else from afar and that for me just makes it a "look from Upclose" kinda thing which ALL the colorways have not been

congrats to those that got em they're better than the purple fades thats for sure(flame ******ant ON)

Whoa! Hey everyone got their own swag so I can't hate on you for that. I love the fades, but I also like the Venice beaches, a shoe that people really dislike

yea im def in love with those. grey upper, touch of black and orange :pimp:

too much money gonna be spent man. August sucks jordan wise. IIIs and V's :x

dude them joints are butter! I hear ya my man I've dropped insane amount of dough this month Easters volts purple fades MCs playoff 8s denims lord I'm hurting!

But hey you could always flip them denims you won! Congrats on that too bro, that musta been a great feeling

def gonna flip em but gonna go towards jordan money if anything :lol:

i wanted to cop the blue blitz today but i want 2 pairs of the red iv's

glad im gonna be done with jordans this year. i hope :x

All those with that pattern he's put up on IG we have not gotten. Only the Blitz blue.

Last edited:
I like jordans and I do want pairs of them but part of the reason I love buying kobes so much is that I am buying shoes of a player that I personally grew up watching. As a kid I watched basketball and was always a sonics fan. I would watch the sonics play all the time with my grandpa but after he died it I switched teams because that was something special we had. he died in 1998 and that's when I started really liking the lakers and kobe has been my favorite player since. i know Jordan is the greatest off all time but there something i love about wearing kobes

Getting frustrated that my 24segons order hasn't arrived yet. I got a shipping confirmation on the 12th and still nothing here in Los Angeles.

OK guys I know this is the wrong thread but is 270 good for some DS 7's Christmas. Thanks

bout to give up on my search for MCs in an 8.5 for retail smh.

Local cat has Xmas for 250. Might cop to dry the tears on da pillowcase

Are thes also legit? Thanks
pretty sure that's Waveriders pic with the watermark cropped out...

Look a good friend of my has the kobe 8 christmas and i wanna know if they are legit. He doesnt has them on him but if all the kobe christmas pics he said this picture are the closest ones he could find. So are the kobes in this pic legit? Please help
If those aren't the actual shoes in question, don't risk it.

Is it just me or is there a gradient on the Swoosh?  Looks like it changes from light orange to dark orange.
i think it's a metallic swoosh (kinda like on pythons) so it will look like that depending the angle that light hits it.

He's back to posting new kobes. This is that print that all the wnba players had. Must be a tb.
these are clean. Not sure I'd pay retail, but I'd like to have a pair of these. Remind me of the max orange lunar glide 3s.

the 8's are the most comfortable shoe Ive hooped in. A lot of people didn't like the 7's, I did but they weren't the best for performance although I do wear those casually at times now. the 7's are clean cut and I like that about em. I never did get a 6 but the 5's were nice. Overall the 8's are by far the best shoe in the line imo.
Yeah, every since the Kobe 4's came out, I've hooped in almost exclusively Kobe's. I have the 4's, 5's and 6's in my closet and they are my go to basketball shoes. When I got the 7's they were straight trash for performance. Stiff out of the box and never got better.  I immediately sold them and didn't buy another pair. I'm looking forward to hooping in my 8's when they come in.

Can someone let me know what these shoes are and if this is a scam?

Saw this on a Craigslist post locally"

"THESE SHOES ARE ECLUSIVE TO THE LEGEND HIMSELF KOBE BEAN BRYANT AND WILL NOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!!

comes with 4 insoles (2 for each foot), reflective 3m, xtra durable rubber (XDR), original box, kobe paper, shoe trees/shoe horns

asking only $140"

Can someone let me know what these shoes are and if this is a scam?

Saw this on a Craigslist post locally"

"THESE SHOES ARE ECLUSIVE TO THE LEGEND HIMSELF KOBE BEAN BRYANT AND WILL NOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!!

comes with 4 insoles (2 for each foot), reflective 3m, xtra durable rubber (XDR), original box, kobe paper, shoe trees/shoe horns

asking only $140"

I would say it's a scam

Back
Top Bottom