OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My VIP status shows 

Dollars Spent: 
$995.00

Can someone tell me what this means? And when do I get rewards?

As a VIP Rewards member:

Spend $300 in a calendar year to become a Platinum member...

Then they'll give you giftcards for $10 for every $100, $15 for every $150 or $20 for every $200+ for purchases you make there.

They used to give you the GC on the spot in store, but now I think it takes a few months for them to mail it to you.

Last edited:
As a VIP Rewards member:

Then they'll give you giftcards for $10 for every $100, $15 for every $150 or $20 for every $200+ for purchases you make there.

They used to give you the GC on the spot in store, but now I think it takes a few months for them to mail it to you.
What are the benefits of being a platinum member

As a VIP Rewards member:

What are the benefits of being a platinum member
more discounts i believe

Anybody know of a shirt or shorts to match these

Last edited:
I got mine last week. Mine took a couple months since I had  started purchasing from FTL instead of NDC since they made online releases ******ed hard
I agree NDC has been a fail every time for me. New releases are sold out before they even release. I didnt try on the sun 8s...

Damb you dude. Stop posting pics of your about face on the VBs. I too was a hater, and for some reason I find myself wanting to taste the "forbidden fruit". I don't know how much I will actually wear them, but for some reason I feel like I will regret not having them down the road if I don't grab em now. Add to that, my growing resentment toward the rest of the "shoe game" and kobes are really it for me right now aside from Jordan xx8s. KDs and Lebrons have turned me off for the better!

VB's are clean in person. I get many looks. Get em'!

I agree NDC has been a fail every time for me. New releases are sold out before they even release. I didnt try on the sun 8s...
I still get a few here and there. But nowhere near like what I was able to get... The spot in line crap is the stupidest S##T I've ever seen... Yeah nike I wanna wait an hour to find out I can't get the shoe

Im in Australia. Ordered the lebron x low in red from footlocker.com last saturday. Got the box today. Opened it up and inside are the red snakes. Not a total loss but definately doesnt feel like a win either. Too much of a headache to send them back to the states so looks like I will be rocking them....

Im in Australia. Ordered the lebron x low in red from footlocker.com last saturday. Got the box today. Opened it up and inside are the red snakes. Not a total loss but definately doesnt feel like a win either. Too much of a headache to send them back to the states so looks like I will be rocking them....
I'd say u came out on top. Although you did have to pay $25 over retail LOL

I think a denim Kobe 8 would be a nice transition from the EM. Instead we got the Mexican Blankets and Gorge green Lifestyles. :smh:

I still get a few here and there. But nowhere near like what I was able to get... The spot in line crap is the stupidest S##T I've ever seen... Yeah nike I wanna wait an hour to find out I can't get the shoe

Its either that, or the dreaded checkout timer from Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FA. I've been more successful with NDC than Eastbay's checkout process.

Can you create ids and niketowns

Yes. They have Apple computers setup for you to design pairs on NikeiD.com. Some locations even have different swatches or sample pairs, to help you design your pair

Win because the x lows will be marked down heavy in a month or 2 kobes are drying up and this is coming from someone who plans on buying 2, 3 lows if nike didn't love resellers and make the lebron championship pack limited.

Are the EXT's outsole XDR or regular ? I noticed that the outsoles on my pair are a bit thinner than my GC models....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom