OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobeoverbron, is time to drops us more the Kobe 9 info, i Don't believe there is no more Kobe 9

Last edited:
Chat with a nike rep and see who has them...

Color # SX4738-076

Damb you dude. Stop posting pics of your about face on the VBs. I too was a hater, and for some reason I find myself wanting to taste the "forbidden fruit". I don't know how much I will actually wear them, but for some reason I feel like I will regret not having them down the road if I don't grab em now. Add to that, my growing resentment toward the rest of the "shoe game" and kobes are really it for me right now aside from Jordan xx8s. KDs and Lebrons have turned me off for the better!

VBs are much nicer in person... Not cop worthy IMO. If they had a colored sole instead of the dirty looking clear sole, I probably would have bought a pair.

Not that anybody probably cares but...

Speaking of the inlines releasing, Kobe wore two different pairs this season.

One had a full shozukuu and grey lace loops

One had a 2/3 shozuku and yellow lace loops

Wonder which one we will get????

Last edited:
I think nike is done with that partial shozoku bull ****. They never should have started in the first place. Wish my sulfurs had the full logo :smh:

Found this tee at tj maxx for 9.99. Probably made for the sulfers?
Sick price for that shirt! I bought mine full price online, glad you could find it waaay cheaper. 
happy.gif

Found this tee at tj maxx for 9.99. Probably made for the sulfers?

Wow, good find.

thanks guys. definitely couldnt say no to a black yellow kobe tee :lol:

kobeoverbron, is time to drops us more the Kobe 9 info, i Don't believe there is no more Kobe 9

it's ridiculous to think no 9s next year. of course there will be.

regarding the inlines, like I said, the only way they will release is if they are quickstrikes. Which I doubt.
We can all hope tho.

He also said that in 2011 so who knows
Also somebody post medicurials

I can only go by his most current statement that was made in the past week or so...

Not that anybody probably cares but...
Speaking of the inlines releasing, Kobe wore two different pairs this season.

One had a full shozukuu and grey lace loops

One had a 2/3 shozuku and yellow lace loops

Wonder which one we will get????

Would probably be the top pair, since there is no snake around the shozuku on the tongue on the bottom pair (which was only like that on Kobe's PEs).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom