OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I dont think that means shipped but i could be wrong.
I have the same status. If they update it think it will be in the next 48 hours

yall need to chill not everyone offers tracking, be happy that you guys getting a pair and that its from a legit spot

My 24segons order updated! It's on "enviado" :pimp: :pimp: was starting to think that 13.5 was to good to be true lol.

As far as the tracking number goes idk. Mine doesn't have one either.

My 24segons order updated! It's on "enviado"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
was starting to think that 13.5 was to good to be true lol.

As far as the tracking number goes idk. Mine doesn't have one either.
HOw the hell can we track those shoes lol so we're just going to have a big surprise one of these days

Like boys said a while back don't bombard them with questions.
Since my Spanish is pretty good ill volunteer to hmu about the tracking info :lol:

Ill post it on here as soon as I get a reply.

google translator will **** up the translation and have those dudes scratching there heads saying que? *beep* *beep* *beeeeeepp* lol

interesting nike is not releasing multiple colorways that kobe wore on the court and is releasing completely new cw's

Yea, would've sold better if they release colors that he actually wore, although some of these new cw's don't look that bad. Hopefully they'll sit and go to outlets for me to cop lol

I think it would be cool if the red snakes had the purple gradient effect with a dark orange at the toe box and slowly turning a red color with a red translucent sole :smokin

Did anyone else that ordered MCs from ndc get ups 3 day select when they chose the free ground shipping?
Everytime I order from NDC it takes 2 days to get to my house after i get my shipping confirmation email. Not sure if it's just because of where I live, but it always says "Original Delivery Date - x/xx," and then "Early Delivery Date x/xx" which is a day earlier than the original.

I dont think that means shipped but i could be wrong.
I have the same status. If they update it think it will be in the next 48 hours
If I remember correctly from my Spanish classes in HS/College, the verb "enviar" translates to "to ship/send". "Enviado" is like a past form of the verb that means "shipped/sent". I could be wrong though it's been 2-3 years since I last looked in a Spanish textbook :lol:.

Everytime I order from NDC it takes 2 days to get to my house after i get my shipping confirmation email. Not sure if it's just because of where I live, but it always says "Original Delivery Date - x/xx," and then "Early Delivery Date x/xx" which is a day earlier than the original.
If I remember correctly from my Spanish classes in HS/College, the verb "enviar" translates to "to ship/send". "Enviado" is like a past form of the verb that means "shipped/sent". I could be wrong though it's been 2-3 years since I last looked in a Spanish textbook :lol:.

I get the same thing with the standard free shipping, and I'm in NY.

If I remember correctly from my Spanish classes in HS/College, the verb "enviar" translates to "to ship/send". "Enviado" is like a past form of the verb that means "shipped/sent". I could be wrong though it's been 2-3 years since I last looked in a Spanish textbook
laugh.gif
no.. 'enviado' translates to 'envoy' in english according to professor google 
laugh.gif
 j/k man.. well i really hope that they've been shipped out already

Eastbay is all out of size 13 for the blk elites I pulled the trigger right before it happened I still think that sitting on em may bite you in the end

still waiting for my MC's to arrive from NDC, i normally choose the free ground shipping every time, from Memphis to CA. looking at my tracking delivery this time makes me worry that my shoes will take a lot of beating haha.

maybe because the release was friday compare to saturday?

Back
Top Bottom