OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

please!!!! get over it,,geeeesh they're only shoes

:rolleyes

He is just giving his achilles room to breathe lol

But Yes the Black/Gold might be my favs but cant spend that $240 on them.

I am loving my MC's.I might un DS them tomorrow.

Last edited:
They're TTS, but my feet was just squished all the way towards the front. I like to have a little room instead of it being all snug on my feet. That's how ingrown toenails happen.

Last edited:
Those look a little big, might just be me. Haven't seen them in person, your pic gives them an ashy feel, lighting maybe...anyways, glad you're rockin em.

These look sooooo much better in person. The gold straight shines from a mile away and the fit is more snug and locked down compared to the regular 8 and the heel zoom is on point. Wish there was forefoot too but I swap out my sh insoles when I ball in these. Awesome shoe. Pickup of the year for me personally.

These look sooooo much better in person. The gold straight shines from a mile away and the fit is more snug and locked down compared to the regular 8 and the heel zoom is on point. Wish there was forefoot too but I swap out my sh insoles when I ball in these. Awesome shoe. Pickup of the year for me personally.
My favorite kobe shoe out of my 15 shoe mamba collection. Love his shoe.

Howw much?

Hate that I skipped out on getting these at retail having hard time finding anyone to trade m asg pair for these.
$223 on fleabay. Pretty much impossible to get it for under $200 at this time. You should've jumped on those chances at retail man!

My TOP 4 Kobes currently in rotation. 

It aint gonna do ANY good staying DS, these will all be rocked so people can actually see them in person and not just be in my room and acting as a trophy.

Why is there a heart shaped pop out sticking out a bit of the mesh on my 'curials right outta the box.

1of1?
pimp.gif

NIKE!

Last edited:
Did anyone else that ordered MCs from ndc get ups 3 day select when they chose the free ground shipping?

Should we be expecting the 9's earlier than expected?
Doubt it. They're probably releasing the KD VI early to break up the sig releases. New sig releases spaced apart=more $$ in their pocket because they're not all clumped together. Give people time to recoup.... Kinda.

Did anyone else that ordered MCs from ndc get ups 3 day select when they chose the free ground shipping?
My MCs and Jordan 11 Lows were both shipped by UPS 3 Day Select. I received my MCs last night.  I wonder why all of a sudden they are upgrading orders to UPS 3 Day Select from UPS Ground.

Last edited:
Black/Gold elites are nice but only for $150-160 or below. I see no point in buying these for retail at all. Save your money and wait, even if they do sell out at some point, I'm sure you can still buy these for retail down the road everywhere online either through ebay, big cartel sites or other online stores. To me that's a very small risk worth taking by waiting, see if the price drops and if not, can still be had for retail in the future

Black/Gold elites are nice but only for $150-160 or below. I see no point in buying these for retail at all. Save your money and wait, even if they do sell out at some point, I'm sure you can still buy these for retail down the road everywhere online either through ebay, big cartel sites or other online stores. To me that's a very small risk worth taking by waiting, see if the price drops and if not, can still be had for retail in the future

$220+ is pretty steep for the Black/Gold Elites, but Eastbay and FTL made that price a moot point when they Iifted the coupon restriction on them.

I got my pair from Eastbay for $165 since I could use my 25% off coupon, tax free and free shipping.

Figured that was a price I could live with.

Back
Top Bottom