OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is it me or has it been noticeably harder to get shoes on NDC with this new wait system? I used to have pretty decent luck with new releases I plan on wearing but with the new system I have struck out quite a bit. Clearly being bot-free isn't helping either. :/

Last edited:
Sorry guys I couldn't resist, because I actually thought about getting these a few weeks back if I missed out on today...

My bad! :x

I still don't regret it :rofl:

:lol:

What...

You were thinking if you missed out on these today, you'd grab the actual cleats to walk around in?

Ever since Nike changed their system, I can't get shoes online to save my life. I really wanted these too.
mean.gif
Bots have the upper hand especially on TLO drops smh 

Forgot to log in to ebates before. I opened a tracking ticket and submitted a request for "wheres my cash back"

any of you guys have experience getting it to hit the account like this?
Tried this before but was denied.

i wear cleats regularly around and about. In the house, to the beach, etc.... anyone got an issue with it come at me- It's Friday and I am on my way to HOH . Glad to see some of you getting your pairs. Me personally, wouldn't pay over 225 for my 11.5, but I am sure they will go for more.

I still have the sports pack that I can't get rid off, $60 and no one bites on craislist smh

After striking out online this morning I called the HOH near my house here in Jersey. They opened at 10 am today and I called at 9:40 and they told me that they were sold out already.

Back
Top Bottom