OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

From what I saw at the Lakers games I attended this season, they are definitely a very dark purple. Not quite in the blue hue, but everyone's computer monitor resolution might be different which could make the Fades appear slightly blue.

im on that same tip lol unfortunately from what has been going around there not :/ my girl is even considering going a full size up just to get them lol 
laugh.gif
Same here... what's the smallest size the fades are coming in? 

wow local HOH is doing Raffle today and tomorrow for the Blakes wtf!!!! this is crazy a raffle for a GR kobe, supposedly they got a limited amount of pairs on them freakin liars man...

I was excited as hell for the Purple Fades before the release date was even official...

But I started playing around with the new ID options a few days ago, and I'm completely over the Gradients.

I'm doing two ID's and then I'm done with the VIII entirely (Unless I come across some sort of BHM restock or for under $300)

There just weren't enough c/w that spoke to me personally. 

Nike tweeted the info out "Purple Platinum"

I like the purple fade name more haha

Last edited:
Purple Platinum??? Lol, I like Purple Fades better. Nike should've just ran with that nickname.

They always come up with head scratchers like the "culturals" and the "re-entry" for the Bron Xs... what the f is a "cultural" colorway lol?! "Purple platinum" can at least kinda fit, but fade's is what all of the sneaker community will know them as, which is what matters :smile:

Purple Platinum??? Lol, I like Purple Fades better. Nike should've just ran with that nickname.

They always come up with head scratchers like the "culturals" and the "re-entry" for the Bron Xs... what the f is a "cultural" colorway lol?! "Purple platinum" can at least kinda fit, but fade's is what all of the sneaker community will know them as, which is what matters :smile:
what happened to name "Playoffs"? now it's purple platinum? Nike make up your mind.... :lol:

Heads up SoCal heads, the FootLocker on Pico is doing reservations for the Purple Gradients in case anyone is interested! Heres the address and number...
Good looking out BrownMamba. One can never be too sure so I'd rather reserve a pair if possible.

Heads up SoCal heads, the FootLocker on Pico is doing reservations for the Purple Gradients in case anyone is interested! Heres the address and number...
Goog looks. Took my lunch break to pop in and grabbed my ticket. Got my size locked down. Rep'd TheBrownMamba.

Back
Top Bottom