OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ill be happy with one pair of fades 
nthat.gif
Same. Hope you get yours bro.
Yeah i think we all should be good, but you never know.. i've been calling my local ftl, and they seem to be clueless even tho the launch locator says we're getting them  

Need opinion about some sulfurs. Been trying to look for months for retail and I'm losing hope each day. I've been trying to look for a DS pair around retail in a size 11 but no luck except for resellers prices on ebay. Should I go with the $200 on ebay or continue to search as they pop up here and there?

Need opinion about some sulfurs. Been trying to look for months for retail and I'm losing hope each day. I've been trying to look for a DS pair around retail in a size 11 but no luck except for resellers prices on ebay. Should I go with the $200 on ebay or continue to search as they pop up here and there?
have you tried stock locating at footlocker, foot action, or champs?

200 is too much, the two stores that got them in my mall, still have em on display.

If u can really be patient just wait because something will pop up. I was becoming impatient but at the last second i found my size on ebay for 155 15 bucks over retail.

But i understand how u feel, most people probably will tell u no dont do it, but i believe the value of the shoe is up to the buyer. Sulfurs are a GR but i had to have them so i was willing to pay a more expensive price up to 180 190

If u can really be patient just wait because something will pop up. I was becoming impatient but at the last second i found my size on ebay for 155 15 bucks over retail.

But i understand how u feel, most people probably will tell u no dont do it, but i believe the value of the shoe is up to the buyer. Sulfurs are a GR but i had to have them so i was willing to pay a more expensive price up to 180 190

155 is only like 2-3 dollars more than retail+cali tax.

155 is a good deal.

155 is only like 2-3 dollars more than retail+cali tax.

155 is a good deal.

O yeah i know thats why i jumped on it, but i said that to say that if he can really be patient he can and will find a good deal. It just may take a little longer than he wants

So are the Purple Fades a general release and I shouldn't have that much trouble getting them, or should I make sure to get to the mall early on Saturday morning?

Fades are in. beautiful in person. you guys wont be disappointed... i mean unless you miss out. good to luck to all on saturday. prolly gonna grab another pair myself.

So are the Purple Fades a general release and I shouldn't have that much trouble getting them, or should I make sure to get to the mall early on Saturday morning?

kobeoverbron posted a few pages back that stores have a lot of stock, including stores who normally don't get too much stuff

Take that for what it's worth... I guess it all depends on how many people are truly on the hunt for these.

I'm going to the mall semi-early, but since I live in Socal, it might be a little easier than other areas. The FTL locator lists pretty much every location around me

as mentioned do a stock locate. FTL Ontario mIlls has a few sz 11.

on a side note, my local FTL are Trolling,called them monday and says they're giving guaranteed tickets for the purp fades wednesday which is today got to the store and mgr told me they are doing FCFS 
mean.gif

In regards to GR. Like with any shoe, it depends on your location and store.

For example with the Sulfurs, still plenty around So Cal where s dubl and I are located. Also my FTL friend told me that Fades are plenty in stock in the So Cal region. But since this is a hyped colorway it might be sold out quickly.

It all depends on your store and region. For the guys asking the same question about whether or not it is a GR or not and whether you might have an easier time or not to cop, you will have to do your own legwork in finding out the answer to your local stores' stock.

Let's recap: YES the Fades are a GR (doesn't mean that your store will carry them or it might be limited in stock) and please call your local stores to find out whether they will have them in stock. Be persistent in asking them, they will eventually crack and tell you if they're being pricks. Be nice to them and hopefully they'll reciprocate.

Good luck to everyone, if you do your due diligence you will cop a pair. Have a great day.

Last edited:
gradients are a definite double cop for me, one to ball, one to wear. Saturday can't come soon enough

I wonder what the final amount allowed to purchase on ndc will be...

first they said 2, then they said possibly 3, now saying 1. Maybe friday theyll say 7 smh, saturday morning, they'll say they were scrapped and no one will have em.

as mentioned do a stock locate. FTL Ontario mIlls has a few sz 11.

on a side note, my local FTL are Trolling,called them monday and says they're giving guaranteed tickets for the purp fades wednesday which is today got to the store and mgr told me they are doing FCFS 
mean.gif
have you tried stock locating at footlocker, foot action, or champs?

200 is too much, the two stores that got them in my mall, still have em on display.
I've tried stock locating but the employees said they couldn't get pairs that are off island [Hawaii] If anyone could help me with getting a pair it would be appreciated and as well return the favor.

I swear sometimes the darker side of the Fades looks purple but other times it looks dark blue. It looked really blue in Nightwing's video but most photos clearly look dark purple. Wondering what color I'll see in real life.

I swear sometimes the darker side of the Fades looks purple but other times it looks dark blue. It looked really blue in Nightwing's video but most photos clearly look dark purple. Wondering what color I'll see in real life.
Blackened blue.

Back
Top Bottom