OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

oh ok it could've been I might have just missed it with how fast this thread has been moving. Not sure if it came from a reliable source though so idk what to believe.

Also, I know someone posted a pic with the Xmas laces in the red camos around the release date, I thought it looked good.

yeah it was posted in here, but I don't know if I just wasn't reading carefully or what, but I couldn't get much of an idea of what the next sportswear releases will look like from the descriptions posted.

And am I the only one who's noticed that all of the Kobes that were apparently sitting online (pythons, etc.) are now vanishing? I thought I'd at least be able to get pythons with a decent discount online, but my size is gone at all of the major sites.

Call me a hype beast... but I love this shoe (or I have a serious problem). Why I decided to pass on the Volts I don't know, but I'll be swinging by my local HoH tomorrow and hopefully they have them so I can round out the collection before the Easters on Friday. 

The only pairs I've un-ds'ed are my Sulfurs (to ball in and the box is floating somewhere around my apartment) and the Pythons (for casual wear). The prolonged winter in Buffalo has been crap, so I want to save the rest for when it's nice out. All size 13's ...

Those laces may go with the camos:red specially with the soles being so bright

So dare I ask if its a factory-esque type place of work?

If it is, I aint hatin', hell I deliver/install appliances for a living :smh: :frown: >:

But thats just until i get my pending DWI case handled
I think it was posted in here too

I may be mistaken tho
Yeah, you could say that. I'm not trippin. I like what I do. Pays the bills, keeps food on the table and kicks on my feet :wink: I don't think I could ever see misled at an office job... Just not me.

Appreciate it fam, There some H&M Black Denims "Drain Dropped"  i copped in San Fran a couple years back. I dont really rock cargos, but these blend into the jeans, without having that bulky cargo look, so it never bothered me.

Yes exactly

By them not being bulky is what does it

Mannnn, thats crazy I almost convinced myself to grab the Kobe Hyperflights too. im kinda lost right now though cus I just got red camos and ASG through kickz and now I have a 100$ gift card for footlocker and im not sure whether I should get the EASTERS or Hypeflights or hold it and wait for something in April? the more n more I think about it I wanna pass on Easters and Bugs bunny 8s and get 2 new kobe colorways releasing in April?! just not sure if I wanna pass on Easters ugh...

Lol dont let it stress u my dude

The easters sounds like they want u and u want them, so just get em and be done with those

Skip the Jordan 8s and wait for other CWs of the Kobe johns, like the purple fades or what have u

Kobe hyperflights....I just dont know, gotta stare at them some more

oh ok it could've been I might have just missed it with how fast this thread has been moving. Not sure if it came from a reliable source though so idk what to believe.

Also, I know someone posted a pic with the Xmas laces in the red camos around the release date, I thought it looked good.

This thread will run away from u if u let it

It gets going for real around RD

The Xmas laces in the camos:red may do it for some, more bright red isnt really my flavor tho

IMO, the python laces in them are the hookline sinker

good luck with that bro! hope all goes well with that.

Thnx big homie

Really appreciate that

I will feel like a new man once its over

New job, new attitude, ( new car? New yambs?) :tongue:

J/K

Last edited:
Those laces may go with the camos:red specially with the soles being so bright

So dare I ask if its a factory-esque type place of work?

If it is, I aint hatin', hell I deliver/install appliances for a living
mean.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

But thats just until i get my pending DWI case handled
I think it was posted in here too

I may be mistaken tho
If you need any legal advice... I'm your man.... haha. Good luck bro

"Un-ds'ed"? is that a hypebeast or sneakerhead  word for "wore"? Lol...but really why not just say i wore my sneakers...not calling anyone a hypebeast just wondering....sounds corny as hell!

"Un-ds'ed"? is that a hypebeast or sneakerhead  word for "wore"? Lol...but really why not just say i wore my sneakers...not calling anyone a hypebeast just wondering....sounds corny as hell!
From the guy using 'lol' in his response, I'm not going to take offense to this. 

Sneaker language, if u don't wanna hear terms like that there's nothin we can do for you

On my 2nd pair of Kobe 8s. X-mas (GC) and Red camos.... Freaking love them!!! I loved the kobe 6 and had about 11 pairs of them but skipped the 7s due to lackluster cws and horrible fitting. I wasnt sold on the BHM 8s but after going through this thread I am hooked.

Wishlist:

ASG

BHM

Volt

if any of yall spot a size 9, let me know!!

If you need any legal advice... I'm your man.... haha. Good luck bro

Thnx

U guys have a heck of a RB in CJ Spiller

He was mad tight at Clemson too

The boy is bad

Thats just the lingo dude

Last edited:
Just balled in my VI's again and I think I prefer the VI cushioning over the 8. I like how the 8 is lower to the ground and provides that court feel, but I feel like the lunar ion is too soft, it feel comfy walking around but running down the court full speed, you definitely feel it more in your knees and ankles, almost feels like you are running in some frees, which I dont want in a bball shoe. The VI zoom air provides more support IMO, not as much court feel but a better balance between support and court feel. 

Just balled in my VI's again and I think I prefer the VI cushioning over the 8. I like how the 8 is lower to the ground and provides that court feel, but I feel like the lunar ion is too soft, it feel comfy walking around but running down the court full speed, you definitely feel it more in your knees and ankles, almost feels like you are running in some frees, which I dont want in a bball shoe. The VI zoom air provides more support IMO, not as much court feel but a better balance between support and court feel. 
is this true about more pressure on your knees? cuz i tore my meniscus last yr and the past 3 weeks I have balled in my blue lights and lately my knee has been bothering me. i had to take a week off from playing. never thought it could be the shoes tho.

Back
Top Bottom