OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Very Clean

lucky Nter,,how did you get them this early??

Red suedes just came in from Sneakerhead :D

Too bad I'm at work and won't get to see em until around 2am when I get home from work :\

Where do u work Dub?

geePlus, wish I was there bruh

Enjoy your time there

And what kind of pants are those

Some kind of black khaki type johns? Black Cargo Khaki?

Last edited:
i got a gift card for $100 at a high end mall, might save it and go buy the purples if they release and look good.

Anybody that has hooped in the 8s feel the shank plate when cutting? Noticed when I was playing in my sulfurs the other day.
This is why people are having so many problems with the shank cracking. The plate extends too far from the arch to forefoot. 

With that being said, these are by far my favorite shoe to hoop in right now. 8 > 6 > 5 imo.

Last edited:
UnDS'd volts today. So far have python gc, volts, blue lights, and supernatural. For those in LA area Downey footlocker has all gr's in stock including sulfurs.

This is why people are having so many problems with the shank cracking. The plate extends too far from the arch to forefoot. 

With that being said, these are by far my favorite shoe to hoop in right now. 8 > 6 > 5 imo.

i think with anything people want to complain about, this is probably the most legit complaint since these were meant to be build for basketball but cant with stand the abuse. (comment not directed towards anyone)

Laces are "bright crimson"

Illest... I work at a place that makes nuts and bolts for automotive and sometimes aerospace industries.

Ok, so I just read in the LeBron thread that there are supposed to be 3 more LeBron NSW cw's along with 3 more Kobe NSW cw's. I saw someone mention this in here earlier but did see anyone respond. There's a pic in the LeBron thread with the colorway descriptions.

Kobe 8s are the only Kobe's I own and im impressed and hooked!

My collecrion so far (gs3 pic)...

Where do u work Dub?

geePlus, wish I was there bruh

Enjoy your time there

And what kind of pants are those

Some kind of black khaki type johns? Black Cargo Khaki?
Appreciate it fam, There some H&M Black Denims "Drain Dropped"  i copped in San Fran a couple years back. I dont really rock cargos, but these blend into the jeans, without having that bulky cargo look, so it never bothered me.

ADT24 I feel u bruh

Im at the point like what was I so caught up in these Jays all these years for

The Xis have now been desensatized

They will prolly now be trade bait or str8 sold

I havent even cleaned off the obsidian johns since the other day smh

Im trippin myself out

I can hear Jordans voice in my head asking me what Im doin

I give him the Kanye shrug and just say Vino

About the bugs bunny 8s

I will most likely not even get em now that I think about it

I almost told myself this AM I wanted the Kobe hyperflights

But IDK I'll prolly pass on them too

Just wanna see Kobe 8 elites and if I dont like those then sulphurs dont fail me now

Im glad the other Kobe 8 CWs are not as appealing to me, or my wallet rather
Mannnn, thats crazy I almost convinced myself to grab the Kobe Hyperflights too. im kinda lost right now though cus I just got red camos and ASG through kickz and now I have a 100$ gift card for footlocker and im not sure whether I should get the EASTERS or Hypeflights or hold it and wait for something in April? the more n more I think about it I wanna pass on Easters and Bugs bunny 8s and get 2 new kobe colorways releasing in April?! just not sure if I wanna pass on Easters ugh...

Laces are "bright crimson"

Illest... I work at a place that makes nuts and bolts for automotive and sometimes aerospace industries.

Those laces may go with the camos:red specially with the soles being so bright

So dare I ask if its a factory-esque type place of work?

If it is, I aint hatin', hell I deliver/install appliances for a living :smh: :frown: >:

But thats just until i get my pending DWI case handled

Ok, so I just read in the LeBron thread that there are supposed to be 3 more LeBron NSW cw's along with 3 more Kobe NSW cw's. I saw someone mention this in here earlier but did see anyone respond. There's a pic in the LeBron thread with the colorway descriptions.

I think it was posted in here too

I may be mistaken tho

[quote name="illest35" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-fiberglass-court-purple-black-laser-purple-3-29/26100#post_]

I may be mistaken tho[/quote] oh ok it could've been I might have just missed it with how fast this thread has been moving. Not sure if it came from a reliable source though so idk what to believe.

Also, I know someone posted a pic with the Xmas laces in the red camos around the release date, I thought it looked good.

Last edited:
Those laces may go with the camos:red specially with the soles being so bright

So dare I ask if its a factory-esque type place of work?

If it is, I aint hatin', hell I deliver/install appliances for a living
mean.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

But thats just until i get my pending DWI case handled

I may be mistaken tho
good luck with that bro! hope all goes well with that.

Back
Top Bottom