Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Hoping these aren't the end results of the wtkd...Hoping released pair are different like the WTL was last year!

i like elements like the stitching with tape over it,but the colours are horrible and I see very little resemblance to the colours of the kd8... just as well the 9s are so good this will be quickly forgotten about

I told yall,pics of wtkd8 leak friday....

they were posted on Saturday....

The WTKD are a clearance cop only because i own the 6 & 7 and need the 8 to complete the set i have.

Last edited:
Welp throw the wtkd with the rest of the garbage. Lock the thread up.
laugh.gif
damn they look like ****

Hard pass on the WTKD. I for one actually like the kd 8, and I am a sucker for all of the "what the" shoes. There hasn't been a bad "what the" nike basketball shoe to me, until this one. The ideas are honestly not that bad but they picked horrendous colors to throw together. Gross.

Not looking good from that first pic. 
sick.gif

Last couple What the Kobes have been bad, imo, so Nike has been on a downhill slide with this concept. Might be time to give it a break.

Hard pass on the WTKD. I for one actually like the kd 8, and I am a sucker for all of the "what the" shoes. There hasn't been a bad "what the" nike basketball shoe to me, until this one. The ideas are honestly not that bad but they picked horrendous colors to throw together. Gross.
What The Kobe 7 is still the best IMO

Lmao All Star KD8 is better than the what the [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom