Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

what pair of KDs was Durant rockin tonight ?

I keep telling myself those are YOTD KD 4s but I miss every chance I can on a replay texting or something..

That's just my opinion tho could be wrong but it's not first time in playoffs he has worn em

cant wait until the thunder beat the warriors and then talk of a champ pack absolutely explodes this thread :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
cant wait until the thunder beat the warriors and then talk of a champ pack absolutely explodes this thread
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
can't wait until Lebron wins and everyone will love the 13s 
laugh.gif

Guys do these things loosen overtime?

I wore my all stars today and dang my forefoot is sceaming for dear life. I probably need 1cm. Should I take this to a shoemaker to get it loosened?

Im gonna be hoopin in them exclusively

Guys do these things loosen overtime?

I wore my all stars today and dang my forefoot is sceaming for dear life. I probably need 1cm. Should I take this to a shoemaker to get it loosened?

Im gonna be hoopin in them exclusively
Yeah, killed the side of my feet the first time I wore them - after that they were fine, one of my most worn hoop shoes the past few months. 

copped the KD elites on sale from footlocker EU, (25% off) balled in them today, the initial fit is tight af... then after around 45mins im used to the shoe.... however, post game getting some water it felt like a vice on my feet. they were screaming to get out of there.

is this the general fit for everyone? super tight and vice like post play?

The vanchettas are def great quality, soft supple leather, the florals look great to both for about $150 a piece so not bad overall

Back
Top Bottom