Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I thought Kickz didn't ship to the US? But I'll give it a go I have no problem paying 250 it's high but still decent I guess

Gonna go head and lock mine in wit my boi so i wont miss out next weekend. Lots of folks will be salty, pretty sure these are not gonna get released again like the Pearls

Anybody know what the approximate totals will be for the WTKDs from Hanon and END shipping to the US?

Never ordered from either of these sites before, not sure about taxes and shipping.

Last edited:
haaa^ me neither but its inevitable. gotta prepare.

Gonna go head and lock mine in wit my boi so i wont miss out next weekend. Lots of folks will be salty, pretty sure these are not gonna get released again like the Pearls

tell your boy i got racks on racks on racks....

of hard earned money i dont want to lose...that'd i'd be willing to peel a minor percentage from to secure a pair of WTKD :lol:

Anybody know what the approximate totals will be for the WTKDs from Hanon and END shipping to the US?

Never ordered from either of these sites before, not sure about taxes and shipping.
Your chances with hanon are VERY slim... trust me 
devil.gif

Last edited:
haaa^ me neither but its inevitable. gotta prepare.
tell your boy i got racks on racks on racks....
Well technically he's not my boi just a shoe store employee my potna connected me with that charges to hold my size, which is the first time i will be doin it cause i really want these

Last edited:
Yeah, which is why I probably won't even bother wasting my time with the Euro releases. If they weren't during the middle of the night I might put some effort in to it.

Yeah, which is why I probably won't even bother wasting my time with the Euro releases. If they weren't during the middle of the night I might put some effort in to it.
I feel you, might as well try though, those wtkd are :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom