• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thanks man, if they don't work for me I'll swap with you lol 

Lol I absolutely would if you were local. I've never done an online swap, doubt I ever will but honestly I really think an 11 won't be a problem for you because they are insanely comfortable due to the soft padded couch material.

I still haven't worn my yet actually. Kinda wanna get sole protectors for them but I don't want to be busting my *** and slipping all over the place.

This may be one of those shoes that don't look bad with yellowing

Y'all don't use those little silicon things you stick in shoe boxes to absorb moisture and to keep your shoes from yellowing as fast?

Last edited:
I'll throw in my two cents...

I'm a true 14, and the regular KD VI is juuuuust long enough. The Florals (and gums) fit perfectly, just a little longer and more room overall. The Elites fit better as well.

Y'all don't use those little silicon things you stick in shoe boxes to absorb moisture and to keep your shoes from yellowing as fast?
Silica packs? They won't help much. And don't use them with leather/natural material shoes...premature cracking.

I'll throw in my two cents...

I'm a true 14, and the regular KD VI is juuuuust long enough. The Florals (and gums) fit perfectly, just a little longer and more room overall. The Elites fit better as well.

How do the elites fit? I wanna grab the golds but the regular KDs are so damn painful on my pinky toe I gotta go up .5 to a 12 and even then they still kinda hurt. With flywire I know I gotta go up to a 12 on the golds. I'm not grabbing them right away I'm hoping I can grab them discounted because I actually love the looks of that shoe.

Get the same size as your regulars.

For me, Elites fit perfectly because they're just a tiny bit longer and the toebox is slightly higher. I've never had problems with the width of any KD VI, no pinky-toe pain. Oh...except for the NSW lifestyles...those I had to get in a 15.

Get the same size as your regulars.

For me, Elites fit perfectly because they're just a tiny bit longer and the toebox is slightly higher. I've never had problems with the width of any KD VI, no pinky-toe pain. Oh...except for the NSW lifestyles...those I had to get in a 15.

I got a wide foot and it's actually a curse because I had over 40 pairs at one point in size 11 then I actually started busting them out and realized I need to size up to be somewhat comfortable. I had to sell my collection down over the past two years but at least I learned a valuable lesson. 1- wear your shoes 2- size up when needed

Every pair of shoes I have, I've tried on the day I got them. Even once you've determined your size, there's always a chance that there will be a lump of glue/thread or a fold in fabric that makes the shoe unwearable. These VI's were awful because about 1/4 pairs had a dent on the top that caused pinching on the top of my toes. And some pairs had lower toe boxes that made them fit small. I went through 3 pairs of Energies before I got a good pair.

ALWAYS go bigger if you're not sure. Your feet flatten out over time and get bigger as you age.

Last edited:
Giving in and paying "employee services" for a guaranteed pair of WTKD tomorrow for $40, they are looking like theyre gonna be limited. Not trippin cause ill use a birthday coupon when i pick em up

Giving in and paying "employee services" for a guaranteed pair of WTKD tomorrow for $40, they are looking like theyre gonna be limited. Not trippin cause ill use a birthday coupon when i pick em up

That's not a bad deal at all man. I'm going overseas this weekend for them.

Damn.. if i had the extra cash i do that in a HEARTBEAT!!!!

Every pair of shoes I have, I've tried on the day I got them. Even once you've determined your size, there's always a chance that there will be a lump of glue/thread or a fold in fabric that makes the shoe unwearable. These VI's were awful because about 1/4 pairs had a dent on the top that caused pinching on the top of my toes. And some pairs had lower toe boxes that made them fit small. I went through 3 pairs of Energies before I got a good pair.

ALWAYS go bigger if you're not sure. Your feet flatten out over time and get bigger as you age.
you're absolutely right about that, 11 used to work fine for me but not anymore

Stoked for Friday!
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
These are so sick. Gonna be my first KD 6's, planning to wear these to the gym. The design is on point. Colors are great. Mango feel. Icy gold upper. So sick, so sly, so EVIL, them joints pop harder than Weasal.

Last edited:
So these that limited? Doesn't seem so. A store employee asked me if I would like him to hold my sz for me. I said not to worry, cause we just acquaintances and I didn't want him to get in trouble. Nice of him to offer tho. Fcfs release on these golds.

So these that limited? Doesn't seem so. A store employee asked me if I would like him to hold my sz for me. I said not to worry, cause we just acquaintances and I didn't want him to get in trouble. Nice of him to offer tho. Fcfs release on these golds.

Nice guys finish last

@EarldaGoat  man, I can only swing it for one of the gold pack releases right now. I was deadset on lebrons but that video has me changing my mind. These KD's are straight up elegant looking.

Yeah my FTL is also getting them which tells me they should be everywhere. Gonna be hard to resist just walking in and picking them up on Friday but I told myself I will wait to get them on discount down the road.

Back
Top Bottom