Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I wish the "Night Visions" were releasing on NDC. I won't be able get through the FTL or FNL because of the Carmines.

The latest color way of the KD VI is inspired by night vision, with a sleek black upper highlighted with Light Lucid Green and Atomic Mango details. Releasing on May 24 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

Straight from Nike. Why would you think they wouldn't be on NDC?

Last edited:
Saw these in person at Solecon today, wasn't a fan at all. The upper looks very shiny/cheap....congrats to those who copped and/or will be next Saturday.

Money saved for me. Been on the hunt for DS N7s locally....very hard to find in a size 8 SMH LOL

No, you're right, it does look shiny in photos I've seen..

Im just glad the upper is of different material bcuz that cheap ase white synthetic crap is horrible. White meat paint scuffs after one run on the court should not happen.

Shouldn't have that problem with these tho..

And that's if I decide to ball in them..

Man thank God the Night Vision's are a GR and no raffle at any FTL in my area, these will be copped easily with a bday coupon

Restocks in general. I lucked up on the AP but it seems they restock stuff quite often. I really don't want to call them everyday and ask.
Yah I know what you mean, I dont think so..I think you literally have to call everyday. Thats to much stress in my life ahah, not looking to have the local HOH block my number.

IK the WTKD is not on the schedule as of now but im still putting that money aside incase nike wants to

A.) Put them back up there for the same date or Later.

B.) Nike pulls a RO ( which i doubt)

Back
Top Bottom