Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This is just a rumor obviously, but I'm hearing that the What The KDs might end up being dropped randomly like the Red Octobers were. Anyone else hear this? Who can we mention to try to get an update? @jmadidas2001? I really hope it's not true.

This is just a rumor obviously, but I'm hearing that the What The KDs might end up being dropped randomly like the Red Octobers were. Anyone else hear this? Who can we mention to try to get an update? @jmadidas2001? I really hope it's not true.

Doesn't make sense and dudes starting those rumors have no real sources.
Everyone wants to start the RO style release rumor when it doesn't even make sense. The RO were a nike.com only release. The what the series is generally online and in store which makes a random release less likely.

What type of print is on the Wanda pratts ? They should've released them for Mother's Day

Those fragment EXTs are much better than any of those lebron XI EXTs
The Gum and Florals were better than any of the Bron EXTs too. The KD VI killed it, with the exception of the Lifestyles...even I regret buying the "Birthdays"
laugh.gif

I'm also planning to cop the gold elites,but the cleaning issue still troubles me

Last edited:
I wish the "Night Visions" were releasing on NDC. I won't be able get through the FTL or FNL because of the Carmines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom