Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

my relatives from 中国 are helping me cop the mambas. i really hope they have them still.

eh, can you find out if they still have the Team 中国 HD's in the red/yellow colorway... not to be confused with the red/gold version... thx.

Good luck with trying to get the Mamba's, hope you succeed. My pops was in Hong Kong a week before the Olympics started, and I told him the name of theshoes and even sent him photos of the shoes as well as pictures of the box and he had no luck. I know he didn't just check one store, I think he even hitup "sneaker street" forgot where that was in HK. But read here a few pages back there still available in Beijing or Shanghai, hope your relatives arethere.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

my relatives from 中国 are helping me cop the mambas. i really hope they have them still.

eh, can you find out if they still have the Team 中国 HD's in the red/yellow colorway... not to be confused with the red/gold version... thx.
hmm you got a pic?

If you want Mambas, try eBay.

Asian resellers are having a field day and given that the retail price is about $190 (US) there, if an eBay seller is charging $220 (plus $30 in shipping),that's not a completely murderous mark-up price...

I myself copped a pair that delivered in a week, and a friend copped a pair from a different seller with similarly speedy delivery.

The Mamba HD's are murder -- I think eBay is the best bet for those without the Chinese Connection -- and even for those who have them!

Good looks, I'm bout to cop the China's!!

Quick question though:

Where do you put the 20% off code at?????

Anyone???
nerd.gif

You don't think spraypaint will crack on the areas you're talking about. Honestly -- and it'd be expensive -- but if you want that job done right,go hit up C2.

Anybody who is going to make a custom of one of my photoshops, all i ask is please send me decent pics when finished so i can toss them in myportfolio.

thanks

I got the newest eastbay, and on the back the Midnight navy/white/silver color looks totally different from the one posted on their site. Online its more of aroyal blue, which i dont like.

i prefer the darker tone in the catalog pic but not sure if thats the accurate picture due to lighting. does anyone know which is the true shade?

thanks.

24828412_w.jpg

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

You don't think spraypaint will crack on the areas you're talking about. Honestly -- and it'd be expensive -- but if you want that job done right, go hit up C2.

I dont plan on making it EXACTLY like that.

More or less just adding the speckles.

Ive done it before with other shoes, It wont crack.

Need some help...

I want to buy the white/metallic silver/black HD that is listed on eastbay which is pictured below:

24828101_w.jpg

thing is, i want to buy it from Nikestore.com because i can use discount codes, shipping is faster, etc. BUT the niketown color is actually calledwhite/black/metallic silver and is pictured like this:

11w8vok.jpg

The style codes are the same...so is the shoe pictured at nikestore.com the actual shoe you will get, or will you get the one with the clear side as shown inthe eastbay pic...this question is for anybody who has bought this style from nikestore.com....thanks

^are you sure?
because i have the same question, and some people are sayin the one on nike is right because eastbay uses samples, but i havent seen the real ones from nikeand have only seen the ones pictured on eastbay.
so i am confused

Originally Posted by XKTKX KiLLA K23

^are you sure?
because i have the same question, and some people are sayin the one on nike is right because eastbay uses samples, but i havent seen the real ones from nike and have only seen the ones pictured on eastbay.
so i am confused
Nike's pics suck. A lot of their pics are off from the actual shoes. Best bet is searching the code on other sites/ ebay for the real thing,but yeah if the codes match, they are the same- regardless of the pic.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

You don't think spraypaint will crack on the areas you're talking about. Honestly -- and it'd be expensive -- but if you want that job done right, go hit up C2.

I dont plan on making it EXACTLY like that.

More or less just adding the speckles.

Ive done it before with other shoes, It wont crack.
I'll be very surprised if they don't, and not only because of where you're talking about painting on the shoes, but also the fact thatit isn't leather.

Im not 100% sure, but I would guess the shoe I posted is the one you will recieve. Otherwise, that site would of had the one with the black outline.

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

Need some help...

I want to buy the white/metallic silver/black HD that is listed on eastbay which is pictured below:

24828101_w.jpg

thing is, i want to buy it from Nikestore.com because i can use discount codes, shipping is faster, etc. BUT the niketown color is actually called white/black/metallic silver and is pictured like this:

11w8vok.jpg

The style codes are the same...so is the shoe pictured at nikestore.com the actual shoe you will get, or will you get the one with the clear side as shown in the eastbay pic...this question is for anybody who has bought this style from nikestore.com....thanks
you could use live.com to get a discount on eastbay

Man, I really want another pair. This shoe is the worst thing to happen to my bank account in a long time

Back
Top Bottom