Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

cant wait for mine coming tmmr - o boy i have that and my treo 800 coming - plus i got some new (used) oakleys and my Stat Low samples plus 2 sz 8.5 Mr.Basketballs today - wonder what else may come on sat. - maybe my dirk HD's

That Dirk HD deal..seemed a bit shady...no box..its a sample? why he didnt he say that? and one unclear picture? you sure that guy was legit.
Im just gonna wait till they hit over here

well dude has 100% feedback and 167 so i kinda trust him - anyway i will wait for when they come and figure it out - no need to worry fam
wink.gif

Hi...

So are the U.S. Olympic color limited or General Release? That's all I really want, the white ones.

Since no one answered previously, whats the official word on the United We Rise and Mamba HDs as far as availability?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Since no one answered previously, whats the official word on the United We Rise and Mamba HDs as far as availability?

Probably August. Let see what 8/8/8 brings.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eastbay :[/color]

Hyperdunks will be available on 7/26/08.

33373171-GERMANY
33373411-PUERTO RICO
33373601-CHINA

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
24828311-forest/white/silver
24828411-royal/white/silver
24828611-red/white/silver
24820001-black/anthracite/black
24820141-white/obsidian/red

MSRP $109.99 Hyperdunks and $124.99 GERMANY/PR AND CHINA

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Probably August. Let see what 8/8/8 brings.
Eastbay :

Hyperdunks will be available on 7/26/08.

33373171-GERMANY
33373411-PUERTO RICO
33373601-CHINA

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
24828311-forest/white/silver
24828611-red/white/silver
24820001-black/anthracite/black
24820141-white/obsidian/red

MSRP $109.99 Hyperdunks and $124.99 GERMANY/PR AND CHINA

Thanks for the info.

pics? I was jus bout to ask if there was a royal tb color comin out. if it's anything like the syracuse HD i'm all over it. should match my uniperfectly.

for the uwr... aren't niketowns getting them as well?

just got mine dropped off by the UPS man.

Light as can be and a great looking shoe for casual wear as well.

Got the USA colorway during the pre-order and although many want that number 10 on the side, this pair is just as good and just is an awesome shoe. Will beback on FNL.com next week for those that missed out and discount codes worked when I ordered last week. (Maybe it will change come next week but I posted onearlier in the thread that gave 15% off but someone else said there was one that gave a higher percentage off so just look around. I paid 97.00 for mine total.

This thread is crazy

I wish we knew for sure concrete information of what drops.

I want to see pics of someone rocking these!! Do they look goofy?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

blackcat..that outline looks hott on that shoe...did you just a fine tip sharpie or what did you use? i'm definitely gettin those olympics when they release..

haha yup! i went out to target to specifically get a "fine" tip sharpie and just held the shoes really still and just let the sharpie follow thelines or wall of the swoosh. NOTE: its a lot easier to do it before wearing the shoes. as you can tell i wore mines. Since I got the shoes on Wed night, iwent to the gym after work and couldnt resist balling in them before doing the outlining with the marker. So when i got home last night from balling in themit was scary with the marker because of the creases...so if you are going to mark them make sure its before you wear (its a lot easier!!)

thanks for the comments fellas!

^^Good thinkin blackcat..i noticed ur a 10..what size did you get? cause i'm still tryin to decide whether i should go with 9.5 or 10..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Good thinkin blackcat..i noticed ur a 10..what size did you get? cause i'm still tryin to decide whether i should go with 9.5 or 10..

ok so i have semi-wide feet...personally i think these fit big (about .5 size) i tried on the 10 and 9.5 for like 30 minutes and decided to go with the9.5 because if i got the 10s my feet would be slipping around. with the 9.5 i have about half a thumbnail space left (i used to always leave AT LEAST athumbnail length, but in certain shoes that amt of space has given me blisters if i dont tie tight enough). so i would recommend half size down.
they fit like the 2k4s (in terms of length) and they are wider than the 2k4 which is good bc in the 2k4 half size down works but a bit narrow (so ikept true size 10 in the 2k4).

FYI my friend who is normally a 9.5 tried mines on and is geting a 9 when he get them

wore my Kobe USA PE today to work. These are comfortable, but haven't played ball in them yet so I dont know about other stuff yet. Feels good on the feetso far.

wwww1hp9.jpg

www2ce4.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

wore my Kobe USA PE today to work. These are comfortable, but haven't played ball in them yet so I dont know about other stuff yet. Feels good on the feet so far.

where are those going to be available at? u.s. release or just canada/asia so far?

Originally Posted by hypeBEAST

pics? I was jus bout to ask if there was a royal tb color comin out. if it's anything like the syracuse HD i'm all over it. should match my uni perfectly.

Originally Posted by shox2001

hypeBEAST wrote:

pics? I was jus bout to ask if there was a royal tb color comin out. if it's anything like the syracuse HD i'm all over it. should match my uni
perfectly.

thanks shox... i saw the catalogue pic on the first page of all the tb colors...
that's gonna be perfect... these def on the 26th?? so copped ;/
all the tb colors are money

Back
Top Bottom