Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

laugh.gif
So much for releasing on the 26th. Any SoCal heads know where in the San Fernando Valley I can get a pair of the black Hyperdunks right now?

I'm waitin on those Country Hyperdunks on the 26th and i like the Olympic colorway but i know i'll b able to cop that on my discount soon enough..

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack and Ignite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.

FOR EVERYONE TOO LAZY TO WADE THROUGH THE POST....so unless you head out to NTNY, the only Country Hyperdunks you can cop are CHINA, GERMANY, AND PUERTORICO.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^^^ quickie....

hope its ok i used you pic GGG

That Orange/red Swoosh does stand out more... I like that.

To be Frank.. I kinda like the Dunkman PS.. but I think BP could funk that out even more lol...

I think he's holdin back myself!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack and Ignite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.

FOR EVERYONE TOO LAZY TO WADE THROUGH THE POST....so unless you head out to NTNY, the only Country Hyperdunks you can cop are CHINA, GERMANY, AND PUERTO RICO.
So say someone in South Carolina should be able to cop Germany, from an online spot....like NDC or eastbay? Any help will be appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Hey BP, if you're still reading this, can you make a Dunkman HD PS, just for kicks please? I can't stop thinking about how sick these would look in a gunmetal-gray colorway.

wink.gif
I swear BP, you make some of the sickest colorways. If Nike only knew.
smokin.gif

BP..

Inner Lining Neon
Entire Sole Neon
Leave Midsole Dark Grey
Eyelets Neon
Neon Dunkman on Midsole. or Toe Piece..

Perfect...

So the syracuse joints are about to get ordered on Kixfiles.com

BUT why dont we get them? Its a college in the USA.....Why the hell would they be overseas????? Or is it just a name?

And secondly....the Dirk HD.....That colorway, just without the #11 and Deutchland written on it - will be released at Eastbay.com?

Please HELP all you advanced HD heads.....

Thanks guys

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a nike bball release...I just can't decide on which colorway I like best

Help with Germany release please?
It will just be a GR version, kinda like they did with the USA Kobe and the #10 , ect?

I want the German colors and PR colorway shoe...I could care less ab the flag or # on it.

Help please

i _think_ the 8 dots thing is an eric avar thing (since even before the 2k4, maybe even started with the posite shoes (someone please correct me if im wrong),the 8 dots have been on a number of ballin kicks from nike, could be the "lab" that cooked them up ... )

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

It will just be a GR version, kinda like they did with the USA Kobe and the #10 , ect?

I want the German colors and PR colorway shoe...I could care less ab the flag or # on it.

Help please

^^ Calm down brotha.. your skeet skeetin all over the place.

Its goin to be ok. After all they are just some kicks. Part of the fun is not knowing the other fun part is finding out as much as you can on your own. If weall gave ALL the info whats the use about being excited right?

P.S. Your pics don't work my man

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Help please

Calm down brotha.. your skeet skeetin all over the place.

Its goin to be ok. After all they are just some kicks. Part of the fun is not knowing the other fun part is finding out as much as you can on your own. If we all gave ALL the info whats the use about being excited right?

wrong..... Sorry, I thought "thats what NT is all about", sharing and helping fellow sneakerheads out
ohwell.gif

"Whats the use about being excited"? well rock deep - the information is not what excites me man...putting the shoe on and wearing it- is what im inthis for, and thats where the excitement comes in
happy.gif
.....not to dig aroundand find out clues..like im a detective - if thats what excites you...your in the wrong bus.

Yea they are just some kicks....multi gigazillion dollar bus. right? and thousands of ppl online talking about them/ and "reinventing the future"ect.

Im excited about maybe being able to own Mambas, Syr., Argentina, and Germany.....esp when you know NIKE is full of @%*% and will try to not to let too manyppl get their hands on nice kicks!!
I just want to make sure I can get my hands on a couple! Thats all man...sorry for skeeting on ya

GOt any new info?

Edit...im just gonna delete that post...the pics wont work for some reason... thanks for pointing that out.

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Does anyone know if the 8 domples placed on the midsole, heel, and in the toebox mean anything?
Yeah
Olys start in the 8th month(august) of 08.

to be more detailed, it stands for 08/08/08

my sport chalet has em but they have to check if they can sell it now - i have to cal back in 5 min - sport chalet - torrance,ca BTW

Help please

Calm down brotha.. your skeet skeetin all over the place.

Its goin to be ok. After all they are just some kicks. Part of the fun is not knowing the other fun part is finding out as much as you can on your own. If we all gave ALL the info whats the use about being excited right?

wrong..... Sorry, I thought "thats what NT is all about", sharing and helping fellow sneakerheads out
ohwell.gif

if thats what excites you...your in the wrong bus.

Thats all man...sorry for skeeting on ya

GOt any new info?

Edit...im just gonna delete that post...the pics wont work for some reason... thanks for pointing that out.

Nahh.. I don't get the thrill I once did.. one because I get to see most of the stuff like the HDs a year in advance. The best part is not knowing theRelease Dates til its almost time.. OR asking someone on Campus to send me a pair in my size and them saying they got me.

Thats the fun part now.

I wore an apron.. so I didn't get any on me my man..

Good Luck in your pursuit. My Inbox has been blowing up like the World Trade..,... I got nothin more as everything is still iffy, cause folks may release whenthey get shipments in altho Nike wants many of the initial releases to correspond with Olypic Events and such..

Not happening

Nahh.. I don't get the thrill I once did.. one because I get to see most of the stuff like the HDs a year in advance. The best part is not knowing the Release Dates til its almost time.. OR asking someone on Campus to send me a pair in my size and them saying they got me.

Thats the fun part now.

oh the perks, the perks!!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Does anyone know if the 8 domples placed on the midsole, heel, and in the toebox mean anything?
Yeah
Olys start in the 8th month(august) of 08.

to be more detailed, it stands for 08/08/08

thanks didn't know that.
hey Sohi can you take the McFly release out of the thread title? it hurts to see it..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom