Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

About a month and a half away from when the gold medal pack is suppossed to drop and the only pics I have seen is the lebron vi and when craig sager washolding them up before the gold medal game. What could the HD's possibly look like? Too bad they never though of this before hand and had the team wear thegold medal game shoes like Bron did

I've aready customed my USA's with sharpie paint, but was wondering what to use for the midsole on the blackouts? BP those infrared hypers are tooosick!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

BP you got anymore Colorways that is possible to do on the Blackouts ?
nothing new, take a look in my photoshop showcase, quite a few black based colorways but it depends how much work you want to put in...

the infra VIs would probably be the easiest...

Yeah i'll probably do the VI's first. Then maybe both IV's
ohwell.gif
. The white cement IV's is gonna be a killer, but I wont do that anytime soon.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

About a month and a half away from when the gold medal pack is suppossed to drop and the only pics I have seen is the lebron vi and when craig sager was holding them up before the gold medal game. What could the HD's possibly look like? Too bad they never though of this before hand and had the team wear the gold medal game shoes like Bron did
It's dropping in November?

Originally Posted by kobehead

About a month and a half away from when the gold medal pack is suppossed to drop and the only pics I have seen is the lebron vi and when craig sager was holding them up before the gold medal game. What could the HD's possibly look like? Too bad they never though of this before hand and had the team wear the gold medal game shoes like Bron did
November makes sense since thats when LBJ VI are suppsosed to officially drop

I can see that Sharpie paint markers are the preferred way to customize the hyperdunks, but wouldn't any paint marker work? (ex - DecoColor)

Originally Posted by the coolness

Those new TBs are nice, but I'll just wait til they drop on nikeid

you may be waiting a looooong while. Alex indicated that the Hyperdunks will NOT be on NikeID.

he's as reliable as it gets.

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

I can see that Sharpie paint markers are the preferred way to customize the hyperdunks, but wouldn't any paint marker work? (ex - DecoColor)
im sure it'll work just fine. its just that the point on the sharpie paint pen fits the outline of the swoosh almost perfectly...i went to thespot where i got mine and for some reason they were all sold out of red ones.
laugh.gif

saw the black/red ones in person today. they are pretty sick...will cop next F&F most likely...

came in today.
2849506135_ce45608708_o.jpg

tried to recreate the undftd pic. failed at the glow in the dark since i just pulled them out the box for this...still came out alright.
2850338134_01fc471a1a_o.jpg

i got everything u have Jae except for those Mcflys still looking for a pair for 400 or less lolol - but my germanys are better also have some other GR's:tongue:

YO Jae!
Sick pick up with the McFly's man!
I'm trying to hold off on getting them lol, steep price, I too would have to sell before buying, soooo tempting!
Took the Jae Oh En route and used the sharpie paint on my GR Oly's. Good look Jae,
I was at the mall today and it didn't dawn on me to stop at footlocker to check out the black and red pair.
But, I'll get something next week

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i got everything u have Jae except for those Mcflys still looking for a pair for 400 or less lolol - but my germanys are better also have some other GR's :tongue:
i dont even have germany's haha. those are #10 USAs in the pic next to the chinas. you got me though. you>me
laugh.gif

thanks for the compliments guys...vinsanity- glad the sharpie paint worked for you also...

image- those are turning out pretty sick. i thought about trying to do BPs ATC or command force inspired ones...those are just too ridiculous not to be turnedinto a reality...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobehead

November makes sense since thats when LBJ VI are suppsosed to officially drop

people keep saying it's suppossed to drop october 31...the gold medal pack that is...just what i've seen more then once on the forums

I don't like the suede toebox either. I have the blackouts and have had them since RD and it fades so fast! The shoe is black and the suede area looks like I've had it in the sun for a long time.

Exactly! i won't buy any of the HD's unless they have the leather toebox.

i've got the UWR's and the Yi PE's, so far.

I just received my mamba's from hong kong(in 2 days wow), These kicks are even sicker when you have them in your hands, Hopefully the laker home/away willrelease soon, These are my 4th pair of hyperdunks, will post pics later,heads up to anyone who ordered a u.s.a jersey from footlocker/eastbay they shipped.

This might be a stretch, but does anyone on here have a DS pair of Hyperdunk 2008s?? will take sz 10-11 PM me if you come across one

Back
Top Bottom