Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Its doubtful but not impossible. I would think he may have been talking about some of the GR colorways, olympic, blackout and TB's which should re ship andrestock everywhere. Many stores that were supposed to get them originaly did not. This release was for energy durring the olympic games, but when basketballseason rolls around we will see many more hyperdunks, and restocks on the TB colors that have already sold out on eastbay and nike.com. More GR olympics shouldcome out. You could always call back and make sure you read the style number and color code and have the rep confirm.

Bottom line; why re-release a special edition USA olympic shoe a month after the games are over. The only thing olympic about the GR is the USA on the inside,but these have olympic inspired packing/colors/toung logo/tribal print. Does not make sense.

THere will be more limited hyperdunks for people to feind over come sept/october/november. Everyone will find many that they will like.

Originally Posted by tuan112

I am soo confused!!!! I just called NDC to complain about my UWR order getting cancelled and the guy on the phone told me they will be getting another shippment at the end of Sept. Could this be true!?!?!?!?

Can someone shine some light on this? or call them to see if I just got a rep that did not know what he was talking about?

hes probably saying a different HD will come out then not the UWR

Originally Posted by mjd77

Any chance more of the olympic TBs will be released? I want the Lithuanias!
i dont think the team countries will be... i still need the Austrialias in a 9 or 9.5 i have a 8.5....

so that makes 2 of us

Anyone think I should trade in my, Nike Structure Traix 91 Infrared for some Blackouts or Yi's(if the even have that there) ? Im exchanging it at the nikeemployee store store.

493664596f349ca5377abb3xy6.jpg

They are both 10's. I've already worn 1 pair a few times now and the other I'm going to keep DS.

Hope you find a pair though. They are amazingly detailed.

WOW! As to my understanding, promo-shoes.com is trading their CDP III's for UWR Hyperdunks, sizes 10 and above!! Go check it out! Correct me if I'mwrong

tried to order some more hd's from ndc today...but the site's been acting up all day...anyone else having that problem?

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

WOW! As to my understanding, promo-shoes.com is trading their CDP III's for UWR Hyperdunks, sizes 10 and above!! Go check it out! Correct me if I'm wrong

laugh.gif
you trying to create a buzz for them? maybe for some OG IIIs, butthe CDP IIIs are hardly worth the money IMO, not a good trade...

Back
Top Bottom