Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Yup, my order was cancelled also. So much for a second pair.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@NIKE.

your lucky to even have one pair. a lot of people here are having a time finding just one pair.
btw, gil nice pickup! you got yourself a nice hd collection going.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

man that must stink getting a cancel

Yeah, but having a camera eases the pain...

My bad you wouldnt know.

haha thats so funny. 410 has the ability to buy so many "pairs" of shoes and yet he cant afford to get a camera

i can easily afford a camera but i need a USB cable to get my pics on here.... i just ordered the cable from circuit city dot com

i can easily afford a camera but i need a USB cable to get my pics on here.... i just ordered the cable from circuit city dot com

Thanks for the update, I can sleep easy now.
How many did you order? 16?

so much for me asking nicely NOT to qoute dudes posts.....nobody cares if dude got his shoes or not, dude is arrogant and immature and just looking for"props."

leave it alone yall, leave it alone......
eyes.gif

DUDE....... what kind of USB cable do you need that you needed to get it off the internet, you can grab almost any kind of USB cable from almost anystore. I Can't wait to see all those pairs of UWRs.

Originally Posted by aailog23

DUDE....... what kind of USB cable do you need that you needed to get it off the internet, you can grab almost any kind of USB cable from almost any store. I Can't wait to see all those pairs of UWRs.

i just ordered it from kodak dot com.... i got 2 day shipping so i hope it will be here monday or tuesday... i already took a couple pics but i still havemore to take but i cant upload them yet

EDIT on last post i did not order the cable from circuit city i ordered the camera, my bad

DUDE....... what kind of USB cable do you need that you needed to get it off the internet, you can grab almost any kind of USB cable from almost any store. I Can't wait to see all those pairs of UWRs.

i just ordered it from kodak dot com.... i got 2 day shipping so i hope it will be here monday or tuesday... i already took a couple pics but i still have more to take but i cant upload them yet

EDIT on last post i did not order the cable from circuit city i ordered the camera, my bad

DUCKTALES

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

i just ordered it from kodak dot com.... i got 2 day shipping so i hope it will be here monday or tuesday... i already took a couple pics but i still have more to take but i cant upload them yet

DUCKTALES

I guarantee by Wednesday i will have pics up

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Thanks for the update, I can sleep easy now.
How many did you order? 16?
AHHH
roll.gif

Thats seriously funny.

Any one gonna order those Oranges or Purples tonight from NDC?

No there is only one mamba

Any one gonna order those Oranges or Purples tonight from NDC?

No there is only one mamba

my local champs still has some sizes available for the UWR HDs...send me a pm or IM me on AIM...my s/n is xploziv8

Originally Posted by shox2001

another supreme coming
Wait so how sure are we that these supremes are actually going to drop?? Is there an official release date or anything?? I want them!!!!!

hey, did anyone who ordered off NDC with the restocking NOT receive a cancellation e-mail?

Im thinking midnight tonight......and im copping the oranges.

How did champs get UWRs?? Are you thinking of the GR USA? or did these drop in the mall as well?

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by shox2001

another supreme coming
Wait so how sure are we that these supremes are actually going to drop?? Is there an official release date or anything?? I want them!!!!!
I need to start saving money for this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i thought the black kobes were supposed to be suede on the toe... are there gonna be 2 versions and the HOH realese?

Back
Top Bottom