OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I bought an Orlando size 7 from Eastbay  to try and use to get my size 9...SMH 
frown.gif

I broke down and paid $298 for the Galaxy's but quickly resold them because I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on them

@BlackJesus. You and I both know that using ebay's complete filter will give you a slanted view because it will show you many transactions completed before the restocks, which has no bearing on the going value of the shoe right now. Don't try to son me. I had statistics in college. Either way, let's agree to disagree. And, yes, i do have hope, especially after catching a Concord restock myself.

Yeah so did u get pairs 9 and 10 mr reseller? Who doesnt resell just buys for himself and friends
But then tries sayig he dont make no mOney selling em for 180 pver retail

got the orlandos but still on the hunt for the mints.  hopefully they pop up on a couple EU sites some time soon.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Yeah so did u get pairs 9 and 10 mr reseller? Who doesnt resell just buys for himself and friends
But then tries sayig he dont make no mOney selling em for 180 pver retail
naw didnt get any pairs.....I was only on a lookout for a size 9 and 11....I overslept this morning by the time I saw what size  those were gone.

Just got in my pair from the Eastbay restock.. I thought these were going to have a lot more room in them based off the comments in the thread but they fit true to size IMO.. The glow on these is amazing though..

Originally Posted by dimez81

i thought east bay/ footlocker order wher coming on monday...all now say tuesday.....

My order still says coming in on Monday. But I have the 3day shippings from Eastbay. I guess it just depends if you got regular ground shipping or 3day. I know with ups they usually are pretty good about meeting there 2day/3day promises. I've had packages that said delayed before but actually still arrived on time.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by dimez81

i thought east bay/ footlocker order wher coming on monday...all now say tuesday.....

My order still says coming in on Monday. But I have the 3day shippings from Eastbay. I guess it just depends if you got regular ground shipping or 3day. I know with ups they usually are pretty good about meeting there 2day/3day promises. I've had packages that said delayed before but actually still arrived on time.
it originally said monday...now tuesday....I can't wait to try them on....these might not even make it to summer time wear.....

Back
Top Bottom