**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Yup agreed. those aren't even the actual Gumbo League ones either. :lol: just one that they customized to look like that actual ones :smh:

I think they have both.

The RockEm customized "Gumbo" Elites are $24.99 while the Official Nike NOLA pair is $34.99.

Nike pair:

RockEm pair:

Still too much tho...

Last edited:
I think they have both.

The RockEm customized "Gumbo" Elites are $24.99 while the Official Nike NOLA pair is $34.99.

Nike pair:

RockEm pair:

Still too much tho...

No i just looked at their site.

the Rock em version isn't customized on Nike Elites for 25. its customized on their brand of socks

while the version customized on white Nike Elites are 35.

Agreed even if was the real one I wouldn't spend 35.

Definitely wouldn't drop 25 for the fake ones they have on their brand of socks :lol:

21 Mercer has the USOC Tech Fleece pants in XL. Just called. I locked in a pair yesterday via phone order thru a Nike store, but don't know my size, so I'm also looking for a large to try.

Anyone who owns tech pants., I'm 6'2" / 205 and think the XL is right for me...any input would be appreciated.

21 Mercer has the USOC Tech Fleece pants in XL. Just called. I locked in a pair yesterday via phone order thru a Nike store, but don't know my size, so I'm also looking for a large to try.

Anyone who owns tech pants., I'm 6'2" / 205 and think the XL is right for me...any input would be appreciated.
Theyll fit you perfect 

Im around the same size and 3 inches shorter and also wear an XL

Youll have no problems. XL is your size

Theyll fit you perfect 

Im around the same size and 3 inches shorter and also wear an XL

Youll have no problems. XL is your size
XL for sure, the large will have you looking like that guy a few pages back who didn't listen when people said size up

I love my tech hoodies, best hoodies I have ever owned. Got them from JJ for $150 shipped for the grey and black. Hair won't even stick to them, I have dogs so it's a constant battle. Eventually u get tired of buying/using lint rollers.

Kinda wish they made something similar to this for men.

Last edited:
I love my tech hoodies, best hoodies I have ever owned. Got them from JJ for $150 shipped for the grey and black. Hair won't even stick to them, I have dogs so it's a constant battle. Eventually u get tired of buying/using lint rollers.

Kinda wish they made something similar to this for men.
I've been hoping they would since that came out

Back
Top Bottom