**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

NDC just canceled my order of obsidian tech pants...
they also cancelled my Grey pair 
frown.gif

If I'm 6'0" 200 pounds and a 34 waist I should be ok with a Large right? These don't shrink, do they?

Theyll fit you perfect 

Im around the same size and 3 inches shorter and also wear an XL

Youll have no problems. XL is your size
I am also 6'2" and 205 lbs and just received the USOC 1.0 Tech fleece pants from the NDC. I like the fit everywhere other than the butt had too much of the "diaper effect". If I wear a pair of hoop shorts underneath they fit great. I have not washed them because I ordered a large on the NBC Olympic web store (NCD was already sold out). I want to compare the 2 sizes first before making a decision on what to keep & return. Maybe the XL's will fit better with a wash and dry because they alledgedly shrink a little. I just don't want the inseam to shrink at all.  BTW I do not like them to fit skin tight either. I am also expecting the 2.0's this week too to see about the looser fit - bought the large. Any input would be much appreciated. 

Why is the flash jacket so hyped? What is the cheapest its gone down to?
I think it's hyped because it was pretty $$ and now it has hit outlets with a nice price cut. 

I just phone ordered from the Jersey Gardens Factory Store and it was $199 plus a 40% discount on top. 

FYI - The Woodbury store has the Volt color with reflective bottom and the Jersey Gardens store has the Black Top and reflective bottom...as far as I know..

Last edited:
I love my tech hoodies, best hoodies I have ever owned. Got them from JJ for $150 shipped for the grey and black. Hair won't even stick to them, I have dogs so it's a constant battle. Eventually u get tired of buying/using lint rollers.

Kinda wish they made something similar to this for men.

I got my girl this hoodie in black and it is so dope. I would wear a mens version of this for sure.

Last edited:
I think it's hyped because it was pretty $$ and now it has hit outlets with a nice price cut. 

I just phone ordered from the Jersey Gardens Factory Store and it was $199 plus a 40% discount on top. 

FYI - The Woodbury store has the Volt color with reflective bottom and the Jersey Gardens store has the Black Top and reflective bottom...as far as I know..

Did you get the allover flash jacket at that price or was that the shield? Cause I ordered the black shield from Woodbury for that price.

With those of you who have the tech pants, is there any pilling at the crotch region, where there is more (obvious) friction from walking/running.

My H&M joints are already pilling by the crotch, then again I have muscular legs so they probably rub more often.

With those of you who have the tech pants, is there any pilling at the crotch region, where there is more (obvious) friction from walking/running.

My H&M joints are already pilling by the crotch, then again I have muscular legs so they probably rub more often.
After a month of wear, no

After a month of wear, no
Thx, I figured the Cotton/Poly blend would help with the durability of the product.

Call the Woodburn location they had some last I checked on Saturday. (503)982-0330 Those were $199.99 - 40% = $119 before tax and shipping
it's the one in oregon, right?  if so, i ordered a men's one there last week, and asked if they had womens...and they said no...bleh.

Did anyone receive their shipping confirmation for the tech fleece pants that restocked on Friday? I got an order confirmation but the order status doesn't show up in the "My Orders" section on my Nike account and I haven't received a shipping email yet. Hopefully they don't get cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom