**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

no offense, but no one knows how anything will sell. theres no way to say weather or not something will be around next week let alone 4 months down the road.

IMO I think the olympic cw will sell out faster then the black cw. Just b/c the cw is olympic colors, in which goes with the gimmick.....As far as waiting til Nov. I personally think that's to long. They would start popping up at random outlets by that time to but once again IMO.

Last edited:
Is the jacket worth the price?

I guess its all relative. I personally like the windrunner more than the flash vapor. it has more detail to it, but the flash vapor is reversible. if and when i get the chance i will post up pics.

^^^
Thanks bro...I cant wait for the pics.

That Silva Tee is nice too.
I wish Nike brought back the NikeID KNOWS tees

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether to wait for the track jacket to hit outlets or to jump on it for 390.

Got a Black/Khaki Destroyer for 220 shipped, after trying it on I could only wish it'd get cold soon.

I was at a Nike Running store today and saw the olympic windrunner and it was :pimp:. It seemed shorter in length comparing to the vapor flash. I should have tried it on though. :smh:

^ From what I'm hearing the back on the Olympics is longer. I received mine earlier this week :nthat: 8) .~

On Instagram I saw a USA Medal Stand jacket with the olympic rings under the swoosh.
It looked pretty nice.
The instagram user is OGSNEAKERBOY

Up on NDC

NIKE 21ST C. WINDRUNNER
$450
Style - Color # 488442-071
Reflective Silver

NIKE VARSITY BOMBER CLASSIC
$300
Style - Color # 488446-212
Hazelnut/White

NIKE N98 KNIT BADGED (USA)
$250
Style - Color # 528954-451
Obsidian

NIKE MS TECH AW77 FULL-ZIP (USA)
$250
Style - Color # 488445-032
Black Heather

Took this from my Tumblr but can upload better, individual photos of each. Saw most of the USA gear during WBF in DC.

All three jackets are nice. The brown would get my money if it were minus such a plain set of text on the back. Therefore, I like the Dream Team joint the best.

NIKE MS TECH AW77 FULL-ZIP (USA)
$250
Style - Color # 488445-032
Black Heather

I'm confused, is this same hoodie on Eastbay for $109. They both look very similar, or is there something different about the two? Maybe Eastbay priced it incorrectly?:nerd:

Last edited:
I've seen a couple of the swimmers at the olympics wearing the reflective windrunner but anyone got pics of the jacket on maybe with a more casual outfit?

the 270 swoosh price has me very interested

Just called eastbay about the hoodie and when the lady checked the price on the computer it came up as $249.99 so I guess it is the same hoodie. She said that they would honor they price listed. So I guess they mistakenly priced it as $109.99 I would recommend you guy jump on it while its still up.

^^^
I just jumped on it...Thanks bro.

I also used the 20% off coupon code over $99.

But I was charged $30 for duty's fee because I live in Canada.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom