**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Dream Team Destroyer Jacket on eastbay in both colors. Coupon EMEB272K might work to get 20% off. Brought it down to $400 :nthat: Expires 7/23 tho

edit after i placed my order i noticed a backorder date until august 9. Didn't charge my card yet, so I'll wait to receive.

Last edited:
Dream Team Destroyer Jacket on eastbay in both colors. Coupon EMEB272K might work to get 20% off. Brought it down to $400 :nthat: Expires 7/23 tho
edit after i placed my order i noticed a backorder date until august 9. Didn't charge my card yet, so I'll wait to receive.

I guess they changed the backordered date to 8/9 since on the site its backordered to 7/21 which has already passed.

I guess they changed the backordered date to 8/9 since on the site its backordered to 7/21 which has already passed.
How long do y'all think the jackets will stick around? I want one, but I don't have the money for it right now

I'm hoping they stick around for weeks. No one really knows tho..... It depends on how limited they really are. Not too many people want to spend $500 on a nike jacket when it's still summer time. Plus most "nike heads" rather buy sneakers that age a lot faster sitting in a box around that price.

I'm hoping they stick around for weeks. No one really knows tho..... It depends on how limited they really are. Not too many people want to spend $500 on a nike jacket when it's still summer time. Plus most "nike heads" rather buy sneakers that age a lot faster sitting in a box around that price.

This right here! People say that $500 for a jacket is expensive but it will last longer than sneakers but who knows Nike quality is a toss up nowadays.

Good point on buying a jacket at summertime. If these are still in stock in a couple weeks I might have to pull the trigger. :lol:

Good point on buying a jacket at summertime. If these are still in stock in a couple weeks I might have to pull the trigger. :lol:

I just tried to add the destroyer jacket in both colors on Eastbay and none are available in any size. :x :x :x :smh::smh::smh:

Also seems like most of the replica jerseys are also sold out! That seems kinda quick. They've only been online for like a week or so. I wonder if they will get a restock in the jerseys and jackets. Eastbay Rep can you help out with this info?

Last edited:
Call eastbay they are taking orders still. They most likely won't be getting more than 20 of each size.

Last edited:
The reason I asked is, the past couple years around November eastbay has had a deal for 20% off gift cards. I was gonna buy a gift card on a discount, & then use a coupon code to get the jacket for even cheaper. So there's no chance it'll stick around until then? I want the black one btw

The reason I asked is, the past couple years around November eastbay has had a deal for 20% off gift cards. I was gonna buy a gift card on a discount, & then use a coupon code to get the jacket for even cheaper. So there's no chance it'll stick around until then? I want the black one btw

no offense, but no one knows how anything will sell. theres no way to say weather or not something will be around next week let alone 4 months down the road.

no offense, but no one knows how anything will sell. theres no way to say weather or not something will be around next week let alone 4 months down the road.
None taken, thanks for being honest

I just tried to add the destroyer jacket in both colors on Eastbay and none are available in any size. :x :x :x :smh::smh::smh:
Also seems like most of the replica jerseys are also sold out! That seems kinda quick. They've only been online for like a week or so. I wonder if they will get a restock in the jerseys and jackets. Eastbay Rep can you help out with this info?
We do not have any restock information for any of the replica jerseys or the Destroyer Jackets at this time. Both the Black and Navy Destroyer Jackets are currently available for sale and the quantities are very limited. They have been removed from our site so you will need to call in with product number 85167010 (Black) or 85167410 (Navy) to order them. 1.800.826.2205

EastbayRep - Dustin

Last edited:
the olympic jacket is a windrunner and not a vapor flash

according to some members or owners of both jackets there are differences in fit/function (pockets, zippers)?

So, does anyone know if I should get a L in the olympic windrunner since I wear a L in the vapor flash or should I go up to an XL??

We do not have any restock information for any of the replica jerseys or the Destroyer Jackets at this time. Both the Black and Navy Destroyer Jackets are currently available for sale and the quantities are very limited. They have been removed from our site so you will need to call in with product number 85167010 (Black) or 85167410 (Navy) to order them. 1.800.826.2205
EastbayRep - Dustin
Thanks for the info EastbayRep... I just placed a order for a XL, and as stated before, it is backordered until 8/9/12... So it's still available for those who want it...

I had to bite the bullet and put in my order for that olympic jacket on estbay......came out to 409.00. Jacket is to :smokin

^^^
Give us a review if you can.
I cant believe I passed on the Olympic Destroyer when it first surfaced a couple months back for less then retail.

Damn man I really wish I had known about this jacket in advance I woulda had my cash up way before
now, hopefully they last until my school refund check in August lmao

Just received my retro throwback of Jordan and Durant jerseys. They are the same length as the regular authentic jerseys. Only thing I found different was that the neck opening is smaller then the regular authentics. Also got the retro shorts too. Both jerseys and shorts are a size medium. I ordered them from nbastore.com maybe a week or two ago.

Also received the Olympic windrunner jacket from Eastbay. It fits just the same as the Vapor Flash jacket. It is just alittle longer than in the back. Other then that It fits true to size for me.

Back
Top Bottom