Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

There's a sz. 11.0 up on Eastbay, but you can't add it to your cart
ohwell.gif

I wanted a 7.0 for my friend but for these prices, maybe I'll get her the Blue Chips
grin.gif

^^ That means someone either returned it or their Credit Card didn't work and it went back up and was bought.

I got the sz 9 I ordered on eastbay yesterday

Theyre up for grabs but dont offer me retail, im giving the profits to charity and hopsitals

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I encourage everyone who is REALLY about supporting the cause to sign up for this in your area, if there is one. This is a letter I got back for registering for my Radio Show and our folks. Nike can't be the end all be all for helping show support. I will be outfitting all our members with Blue Chips to do the walk and doing a give away as well as auctioning off some HD BCs as I mentioned before.

Ill be there , well in NOR CAL .....

STILL ON THE HUNT FOR A SIZE 12 ...

I will have my size 8's in on Tuesday and my size 11.5's in later this week. Probably keeping the 11.5's unless I can get some very good jordantrades. Depending on what I do with the 11.5's....I'll either keep/trade/sell the 8's.

so no one else on here got a 12??? i can't believe that little punk *** japanese kid sold them for 6 bills!!! like i said, he wasn't even goin to getthem until his homie made him get them...but then again, the homie said that he was goin to pull a 10 and that didn't happen. madness...

Well we know they made more sizes in BIGGER sizes cause Michael Cooper who wears AT LEAST a 13 or 14 had one and others were giving HDs during all Starweekend. I still haven't looked to see if mine were promos or not.

Interesting story on mine.

Had 2 people go out to 2 different HOH's and Niketown's on release day and both came up empty. I guess on release day Niketown Chicago couldn'tfind a few pairs and one was a size 11.5. So I called about 2 or 3 days after release day and they had these sittin in the back all by themselves. Theythankfully did a phone order for them and I just recieved them today. I was very lucky to come up with a pair. I also got a size 8 on eastbay.

BIG BIG BIG SHOUTOUT AND MUCH APPRECIATION TO NT'ER mrvideoguy FOR HISGRACIOUSNESS AND ASSISTANCE IN HELPING ME ACQUIRE THE MOST IMPORTANT SHOES I WILL EVER OWN!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

i see some clown has an 11.5 and two 12's on ebay now for 899 a piece.

i hate people.

I wish I could switch up my size 11.5s for 11's... Oh well I wont complain.. I'll just slide my foot up.. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well we know they made more sizes in BIGGER sizes cause Michael Cooper who wears AT LEAST a 13 or 14 had one and others were giving HDs during all Star weekend. I still haven't looked to see if mine were promos or not.

damn...if he does wear either a 13 or 14, i wish i could've hit him up after for them!!!
356378144.jpg

yo, can we some pics of you guys wearing these kix?...
alot of people are going "im gonna rock"

" imma rock with pride"

any pics ???, i was close 2 picking these up.. and i just didn't pull the trigger..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yo, can we some pics of you guys wearing these kix?...
alot of people are going "im gonna rock"

" imma rock with pride"

any pics ???, i was close 2 picking these up.. and i just didn't pull the trigger..

I will most definately post pics of them once I un-DS them in a few weeks! I do got one of me trying them on lol...

Back
Top Bottom