Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

I may have tracked down a pair of sz 12!!!! Will keep you posted. & that is my size so I am excited!!

Finally!
70625fa4777016a80b17686c4e7f328131a9818.jpg
1f43528041387df461840f447111831ca49df67.jpg

Damn I coulda had snake pools but hooked up my nicga Supa who I ain't heard from since LOL! Supa where you at pimp?

Brandon - nice meeting you homie! Glad you satisfied!

^Supaduke? saw him at the Kenosha outlet on the way home...

nice meeting you too Frank, will stay in touch...lol

Shaq where you at son son? Any luck? You get that msg? This half time is long and boring as hell. I'm leavin early if it doesn't get better by themiddle of the 3rd and avoid traffic.

I will forever be salty that the ONE pair of shoes I was ready and willing to pay retail for, I couldn't.
smh.gif

In all seriousness, I am angry as f' right now about it. I have thoughts/feelings that I'd like to share just outta anger, they arevery cruel however, and would get me banned with the quickness.

I'll leave the hate I have for greedy resellers of these shoes in my heart and mind.

Looks like Im goin to be in luck with some pairs. I will be donating one to a friend to auction off for their Breast Cancer Foundation and I will be doing onefor our Football Team to donate for another local Breast Cancer Foundation via EBAY and will list as such with my name so I am not confused with a Reseller.

It will also be in a small Womens size as well.

One for Wifey as well and then one for me to wear when I have my BC Awareness days..

Big Ups to ShaqTUS. Many thanks my man. I owe you..

Note: no PMs please..as I won't be selling these unless you want to offer $500 or more and all but $1110 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.Thanks.

Trading BC Hyperdunks FTW!!!!!!

I got DS Size 9 Concord XI's for my Breast Cancer Hyperdunks
tongue.gif

And i still got my PROMO pairs size 9.5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

....looks like you won.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Looks like Im goin to be in luck with some pairs. I will be donating one to a friend to auction off for their Breast Cancer Foundation and I will be doing one for our Football Team to donate for another local Breast Cancer Foundation via EBAY and will list as such with my name so I am not confused with a Reseller.

It will also be in a small Womens size as well.

One for Wifey as well and then one for me to wear when I have my BC Awareness days..

Big Ups to ShaqTUS. Many thanks my man. I owe you..

Note: no PMs please..as I won't be selling these unless you want to offer $500 or more and all but $1110 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Thanks.

that's the BIG SHAQ-AWOCKEE!!! no worries bro. i'm glad you got yours...
wink.gif

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Quick question to all you reseller-haters... what's the difference between this ^^^ and buying a pair at retail, selling for the true market price and thenusing the proceeds to buy a shoe you want more?

Shout out to my boy XpLoZiV8 outta Chicago forputting in work and hooking me up on release day at the Chicago HoH. That bonus Ray Allen PE was an even nicer bonus. Can't beat the price for exclusivejoints. Thank heaven for my small feet on this rare occassion.
smile.gif
This officially makes me down with any NTer for life. Thanks to all who host this site andfor all the fellow shoe collectors who make my addiction worth having.

I see the size 12 on ebay dropped from 1200 to 999 yesterday and now today with 13 hours to go they dropped to 750. Hope the guy has to eat em.
grin.gif

I encourage everyone who is REALLY about supporting the cause to sign up for this in your area, if there is one. This is a letter I got back for registeringfor my Radio Show and our folks. Nike can't be the end all be all for helping show support. I will be outfitting all our members with Blue Chips to dothe walk and doing a give away as well as auctioning off some HD BCs as I mentioned before.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Dear Rocky,

Thank you for your interest in the 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day. It's the enthusiasm and support of people like you that make the Breast Cancer 3-Day such an incredible journey.

You will receive a Breast Cancer 3-Day brochure in the mail within approximately two weeks. However, you don't need to wait until then to get started. You can http://www.the3day.org/si...eServer?pagename=register href="http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=register">register right now online or call us at 800.996.3DAY to register or get more information about this incredible event.

We look forward to working with you, walking with you and bringing hope to the millions of people battling breast cancer.

The Breast Cancer 3-Day Coaches
PixelServer
[/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td]

For more information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, visit http://www.the3day.org/ href="http://www.the3day.org/">http://www.the3day.org/ or call 800.996.3DAY.
[/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td]
sp.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td] [td]
[emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day. 205 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2640, Chicago, IL 60601
[/td] [/tr][/table]

mjvc- many thanks. was able to get my pairs through eastbay. free and slow shipping, ftw. theseare 10.5, if anyone wants to trade for an 11 hit me up.
3bd25774db72e73582408c5c9d2a6c2eb980f39.jpg

tongue.gif

pimp.gif
What!? If its the pair we swapped then I want trade-backs......lol.

^haha! Nah the pair we swapped I got DS Hawaii Dunks and DS Air Max Neons for that pair! ROFL!
The pair I got from eastbay is the one I traded for the Concords. But I guess we can call it either way.

Aghh down to my last 2 pairs!!!!! I'm thinking I could get something really good for the sample/promos¡

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

mjvc- many thanks. was able to get my pairs through eastbay. free and slow shipping, ftw. these are 10.5, if anyone wants to trade for an 11 hit me up.
3bd25774db72e73582408c5c9d2a6c2eb980f39.jpg

You are very welcome!!
happy.gif

emailed a few sellers with 10.5-11 and asked if theyd swap their pair with my 10. didn't get one reply
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom