* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Didn't know Dan Gilbert is a founder of StockX, most likely got advice from LeBron on doing so.

Last edited:
The official photos which were released show them to be very close indeed to the OG's with the exception of the "Zoom Air" imprint which is missing from the bottom sole.

I'm hoping they didn't change the design and no more Zoom Air. Perhaps these are early promos and the Zoom Air was just left off by mistake.

The shoe will feature Zoom Air. The midsole will most likely be updated with a newer material so the feel will differ slightly, most likely on the better side.

Well at least I don't have to worry about getting a pair on the 25th cause if those are the only stores getting them(kith type stores/nike app) Nike could've kept that **** to themselves smh

The shoe will feature Zoom Air. The midsole will most likely be updated with a newer material so the feel will differ slightly, most likely on the better side.

Da Hen, thank you very much for clearing that up.

Looking forward to getting a pair now.

I also took it as the only announced release right now is the one Bron is wearing and it will be released twice.

[="CooperFiddy" url="/t/534969/official-nike-air-lebrons-first-retro-date-tba/750#post_27327308"]Black/white aka the real First Games > Red/whites.[/quote]

Absolutely agree with you, having both pairs it's no contest.

I also took it as the only announced release right now is the one Bron is wearing and it will be released twice.

Correct:i

The Nike Air Zoom Generation Retro First Game is officially set to retro on January 25th, 2017 and will retail for an increased price from $110 to $175 USD.

The Nike Air Zoom Generation Retro will release tonight in the “First Game” colorway in very limited quantity. A wide release is scheduled for January 25th for $175.

Shoes will be available on Nike SNKRS app as well as through the usual high-end stores like UNDFTD in L.A. and San Francisco, Kith in NYC, and Xhibition and Next in Cleveland and Akron.

Last edited:
“It’s the beginning,” said James, who revealed he might wear his first signature shoe for Friday night’s game. “It’s like your first child. I know you’re not supposed to pick one over the other, even though my daughter is above everybody in the household right now. But it was the first; it was the start of it all. I’m just blessed to be in this position today.”

Correct:i

The Nike Air Zoom Generation Retro First Game is officially set to retro on January 25th, 2017 and will retail for an increased price from $110 to $175 USD.

The Nike Air Zoom Generation Retro will release tonight in the “First Game” colorway in very limited quantity. A wide release is scheduled for January 25th for $175.

Shoes will be available on Nike SNKRS app as well as through the usual high-end stores like UNDFTD in L.A. and San Francisco, Kith in NYC, and Xhibition and Next in Cleveland and Akron.

Ok you just copy/pasted the article that's causing confusion. The pair he is wearing today pregame is NOT the first game.

Or are "day ones" and "first game" same/different?

Check the pick above for the "first game" colorway.

Last edited:
Ok you just copy/pasted the article that's causing confusion. The pair he is wearing today pregame is NOT the first game.

Or are "day ones" and "first game" same/different?

Check the pick above for the "first game" colorway.

My apologies, if I have caused some confusion.

First Games are the pair releasing today and the 25th.

Last edited:
Cool concept with the auction for the First Games as well as the LeBron 14s. I'm glad to see that proceeds are at least going to charity from those auctions as well.

Hopefully, I'll be able to cop from the release on the 25th.

23 pairs total available tonight with that special package.

Top 23 bids win a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom