* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I'm wondering if retro's will include the card that came along with the First Game's. If you don't have them it's a photo of LeBron in an all white, Nike Air sweatshirt & pants. I always wondered if he was wearing white Air Force 1's in that photo. It's not the first games for certain.

I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

Last edited:
http://sneakernews.com/2017/01/13/nike-air-zoom-generation-retro-price-release-date/

First Games to be released exclusively through StockX auction tonight

This article makes no sense. First it says "first game" tonight through stockx. Then a wider release for "first game" on jan 25. What about the white/red pairs? Why so much confusion for something so simple? Unless first game is first colorway, then the rest of the colorways. If that's so, tonight pairs could have something like the foamposite pairs that released couple days ago with autographed card.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if retro's will include the card that came along with the First Game's. If you don't have them it's a photo of LeBron in an all white, Nike Air sweatshirt & pants. I always wondered if he was wearing white Air Force 1's in that photo. It's not the first games for certain.

I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

Let me help :wink:

View media item 2298205

In case they drop during the game it starts at 10:30 Eastern time.

Cav's away game at Sacramento this evening.

This article makes no sense. First it says "first game" tonight through stockx. Then a wider release for "first game" on jan 25. What about the white/red pairs? Why so much confusion for something so simple? Unless first game is first colorway, then the rest of the colorways. If that's so, tonight pairs could have something like the foamposite pairs that released couple days ago with autographed card.

WTH is Nike?! We get LeBron dropping some info... and now Darren. Where is Nike Basketball/Sportswear marketing?! Same goes for the LeBron 14. It's disappointing.

See all the AZG promotional graphics from 13 years ago? Did you see any for LeBron 13 for example? There's no effort these days on Nike's part to promote the Nike LeBron line IMHO.

If you watch the video LeBron only mentions the First Games.

I hope it's just the first games only, otherwise they will be really hard to get and very pricey.

Such a classic shoe deserves a bigger release - for the masses.

Plus the First Game is the superior colorway of the two pairs (IMO)

WTH is Nike?! We get LeBron dropping some info... and now Darren. Where is Nike Basketball/Sportswear marketing?! Same goes for the LeBron 14. It's disappointing.

See all the AZG promotional graphics from 13 years ago? Did you see any for LeBron 13 for example? There's no effort these days on Nike's part to promote the Nike LeBron line IMHO.

Excellent point!

LeBron's pair in video obviously was a PE but Nike marketing could have at least given him the retail box for the video.

Auction through stock X?

Yes, perhaps, maybe so. Your guess is as good as any.

All joking aside, nothing on StockX yet, just checked.

Actually, under blog they have the ESPN piece up and have some historical sales of LeBrons from 2012-2016.

Therefore, I don't think there will be a stockx auction.

Last edited:
Yes, perhaps, maybe so. Your guess is as good as any.

All joking aside, nothing on StockX yet, just checked.

Actually, under blog they have the ESPN piece up and have some historical sales of LeBrons from 2012-2016.

Therefore, I don't think there will be a stockx auction.

There will be. Dan Gilbert was telling employees today. Idk when or where. But the 25th looks like the release in stores or online via nike.

This sucks

So today it's the special release auction version of the shoe with a piece of hardwood from the Cavs court on auction on stockx only

Lebron doesn't need marketing to promote his shoe. He is his own marketing promotion. You see him wear a P.E and everyone wants to I.D a pair in Nike I.D. You see him wear an upcoming colorway and everyone wants to see it in person. Thats why Nike signed him to a lifetime deal because they know they don't need to put money into marketing where they can use that money somewhere else like for example, a Paul George signature model.

Did Michael Jordan need marketing to sell his shoes when he played? Does Michael Jordan need promotions to sell his retros?

Did Kobe Bryant need marketing to promote his shoes?

NOPE.

All that needs to be clarified is what/when retro is releasing and for how much.

C2F1zxEVIAAtJ8x.jpg:large

C2F1zzxUoAADth0.jpg:large

C2F1zyVVQAE6-Pu.jpg:large

bigstress, thanks for posting that bit of news.

Now I can rest easier and drink faster since I don't have to worry about tonight, the 25th is the date
that's going to be important to most.

Incidentally, the 25th is a Wed.

I wonder if these will hit the FL, Champs etc.

Last edited:
The official photos which were released show them to be very close indeed to the OG's with the exception of the "Zoom Air" imprint which is missing from the bottom sole.

I'm hoping they didn't change the design and no more Zoom Air. Perhaps these are early promos and the Zoom Air was just left off by mistake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom