* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Just curious, am I the only one who thinks the AZG white/black/red and this "first game" colorway would look even better if they had made the toe rand black/red to match those colors on the side panels and back of the shoe, rather than the white toes as they ended up going with? I love the white/black/reds, always have, but every time I wear them, I look down and think they'd be much better that way. 🤷‍♂️

Just curious, am I the only one who thinks the AZG white/black/red and this "first game" colorway would look even better if they had made the toe rand black/red to match those colors on the side panels and back of the shoe, rather than the white toes as they ended up going with? I love the white/black/reds, always have, but every time I wear them, I look down and think they'd be much better that way. 🤷‍♂️
You mean this part?

Screenshot_20230206-145630_Samsung Internet.jpg

*edit* My bad. 🤦‍♂️ You said white/black/red.

Like this?

IMG_20191012_150048.jpg

don't do that

You mean this part?

Screenshot_20230206-145630_Samsung Internet.jpg

*edit* My bad. 🤦‍♂️ You said white/black/red.

STOP POSTING THINGS LIKE THISE BEFORE YOU GIVE NIKE IDEAS.

Like this?

IMG_20191012_150048.jpg

Let JB keep the bastardized reimagined retros please and thank you.

Yes, that toe piece. On both colorways. Probably would work best as Nubuck or Durabuck and not colored leather.
Also, I wasn't/am not advocating for the change being made now to retros. The retros should be the same as the OGs, for sure. I just think the OGs should've perhaps been done that way in the first place, but I guess I'd have to see it for real to know for sure.
Carry on, gentlemen :lol:

I'm too old at this point to really give a crap about storytelling, especially storytelling that's tied to release dates :lol:
I just want the shoes I want. If I want to relive it more than that, I can watch the original commercials etc. on YouTube. I don't care if I'm doing that in July for a pair of shoes that originally released in February.

I remember one of my classmates back in high school got the Lebron First games when they dropped.

Had to find him on Facebook to ask if he still got them.

Back
Top Bottom