Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thieves posting stolen stuff online lmao and taking pics ratting on themselves buying stolen property is still stealing dummies ..... People can say I'm hating but they are the ones trying to flex and brag ,but thanks scumbags that price really makes me put my priorities In order and realize that anything over retail is too much and even then we are overpaying ,as far as monopoly my dude I haven't paid over retail in two years and hopefully never will .you paid10xretail and are trying to resell for 5 times what you paid and think you got a connect your lying to yourself lmao

you said Kanye had like 2 or 3 right? How many more did they send him? Maybe he got more when pairs were sent to f+f from West Brands office. That was about 3 weeks ago. I can't see them sending him more from like the past 10 days on haha.

That would just be foolish

2 at the start of tour and 5 more from f&f. In talks to get one of those 7 signed to complete my signed collection.

2 at the start of tour and 5 more from f&f. In talks to get one of those 7 signed to complete my signed collection.
Based on what you've been telling us about how his camp has been urging you not to wear your pair.... I can't see him being on board to autograph a pair from his own small stash for you.

But ayy what do I know I'm still on this weak marksystem. #strugglecity.

If nothing else I hope contest winners still receive their pairs. That would be awful if they were told they won and get nothing in return

Not knocking any mans hustle but theres different ways to do things IJS .... ronsweedroom ronsweedroom explained it better (repped btw) You can't hate on the next man and complaining is not going to take you anywhere so why bother

Hi. Thank you for your interest in my listing. Yes, I have a size 12 available. Call or text me if you're serious about purchasing them. My name is Sammy Ismail. Please feel free to contact me via phone call, text message, or email if you have any additional questions, comments, concerns, or requests. Thank you, and I look forward to doing business with you.
Sincerely,

Sammy Ismail
NewYorkCompany

Customer Support: (347) 665-8862

Based on what you've been telling us about how his camp has been urging you not to wear your pair.... I can't see him being on board to autograph a pair from his own small stash for you.

But ayy what do I know I'm still on this weak marksystem. #strugglecity.

If nothing else I hope contest winners still receive their pairs. That would be awful if they were told they won and get nothing in return

It's been talks from before...they don't want me wearing them this is just for my collection purposes. He is actually donating one he wore on the tour to charity and some of the masks, he won't be burning or throwing them out, he's a smart guy.

It's been talks from before...they don't want me wearing them this is just for my collection purposes. He is actually donating one he wore on the tour to charity and some of the masks, he won't be burning or throwing them out, he's a smart guy.
ah, that would be cool
of him. Reminds me of when he donated his hoodie from the 12.12.12 concert last year. I really wanted that and even bid but it got to an outrageous 14 grand or something.

I said no way! I'm saving for Sammy's Yeezy's next year :lol:

JK. But worst part of that was he was intentionally left off the 12.12.12 live cd that was produced after the show :smh: (in their defense he was the only rapper there 1 on none :rolleyes

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=348521.0

I'm still waiting for that present Sami, did you ship UPS, FedEx or DHL?  And people still questioning this man's connects, smdh.

I don't get this thread man - who cares that a guy has pairs and is asking for 18k! It doesn't affect you one bit unless you want to spend 18k and buy them. IMO it's really pretty simple - the guy is trying his luck, he's a reseller and not many of these on the market ATM so he's trying for the most he can. I mean if he listed 5 pairs for 2,000 and they sold he's made 10,000 BUT if he lists them for 18k and it doesn't sell he can drop his price. Simple economics - why would he sell for 2000 if he has the chance to get 18k off one pair? He's not selling himself short and I fully understand that - he's trying to extract as much money as he can out of these shoes and can you blame him? So much hype around these he would be silly not to - there's rich kids/celebs out there that will probably pair 18k for a pair just to be cool.

Personally it's retail or bust on these for me - as people have already mentioned they are only shoes after all, a lot of heads seemed to get wrapped up in this hype and believe they need them. Surely you realize this is what they want? So much thirst your do anything for them - consumerism at its best, making you believe you need something.

Things we should value like health and family get forgotten about and we start chasing materials and wealth at the cost of the things that really matter!

The other thing that humours me about this 18k convo is this: say you or someone buys for 18k - if the shoe doesn't release, people will still be thinking they fakes (even if they don't say it). So you spend 18k on a pair that others automatically think are fake.

you gotta respect the guys hustle - it's not like connects are easy to come by. I disagree that its luck - it's usually dedication and hard work, being involved in the scene for so long you build networks and connects. Not once have I ever got 'lucky' on a connect/hookup - when's the last time a random guy offered you some exclusive kicks that are sold out or not even released? NEVER....

As much as I want it, I would only pay retail for it.  My upper limit for these isn't even good enough for the price basement.

How much are you guys willing to pay for Red October's if they dropped? cause honestly speaking if they drop not everyone scooping at retail..

Man Retail plus Tax plus Shipping is all I'm willing to pay... If i miss out then on to the next one simple

Btw the idea of a fixed price raffle with no limit makes 0 sense. i.e. If only 10 tickets are sold then winners will be receiving?? lace tips!

Can't wait to see how this clown pull this one off
roll.gif
.... With no pairs in hand and resell prices where they are
mean.gif

I'm gonna start raffling ROs.

Kanye puts on a great show, but the guy is absolutely insane. He truly believes the **** he says.

He also said nothing about the RO's being scrapped last night; just that Nike gave him the runaround and tried to "extort" a local boutique.

bruh i cant believe people still fall for those "raffles" 
laugh.gif

isnt this crispi dude the guy that was raffling all the yeezys any size? and still hasn't given people their refunds yet.

trying to throw people off by spelling his name differently 
roll.gif

i guess this money went to pay for bootleg dustbags and factory smugglers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom