Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

He stated he already lost 15million of his own money trying to make this happen. He had a whole section with Sway where he speaks on being over charged because of his name.
Yeah true he did I forgot about that... I think now I understand what he means by him trying to become up there like Ralph... I think he has the right idea when it comes to starting his own ****... just that he needs a company willing to give him that opening I guess you can say... Nike def not the place for it if that is the case based on what Ye said on how they would run **** over there with his product and/or Ideas.... He did say RO were designed three years ago so maybe Nike didn't give him that opportunity to release more color ways than what he already released. 

Oh and about NYC... there's a bunch of salty dudes on twitter... either way dude is the conversation and has other people bashing on his come up... props to the guy I actually sold a pair of shoes to him before

[COLOR=#red]IT'S OFFICIAL THE RED OCTOBER'S WILL NOT BE RELEASING![/COLOR]

Kanye West the man himself as confirmed that Nike will no longer be releasing the "Red October" however he did take the time to thank Nike for the opportunity and how he will continue the Yeezy line with Adidas at his Yeezus show in Miami.

Here is the video link at the concert in Miami via IG User: ThirstySevenKicks
http://distilleryvesper6-14.ak.instagram.com/ab3ad22c598211e3a43b12afe341ab2f_101.mp4

So currently to be TECHNICAL those "official" pairs we saw were yet to be or unauthorized or b grade pairs. :smh:

WELL IT'S BEEN REAL NIKETALK.

Last edited:
how come it seems nobody thought it was fishy that so many pictures were surfacing of "nobodys" flexing with multiple pairs of RO's that kanye is the only one who seemed to be spotted in them.

So this is the infamous NewYorkCompany. Sitting on a twin bed with like now $50K in his hand. I'm in disbelief dude got off those Red October's for $15,000! :stoneface: The reality is that reselling and prices will never die nor go down when's theirs people out their with excess amounts of money. Like seriously how can you blame him. It's just disappointing the end of the Yeezy era with Nike. If you got a pair of Yeezy's you better hold tight. :smh:
View media item 673955

Last edited:
My dude I'm not disagreeing as much as I am frustrated haha. You understand what I'm saying? $15k!? Cmon that's outrageous. Especially when most people have expressed that they prefer Solars over these.

Just hope we get some info soon. I don't think it would look good on Nike's part if they never dropped. Production finished, months of speculation / rumors (that they have to be aware of), .. I just feel like it would be a buzz kill to consumers to see these never release because of a business deal that went sour.

No disrespect. If I had a few pairs I'm sure id be looking to sell too. But certainly wouldn't expect anything in the range of a new Chevy Spark
laugh.gif
Props to Mark as well for all he's done here.

But I also have to say, it most likely won't hurt Nike that much in the long run.  The very basic consumer (which is where Nike gets the meat of its profit from) is most likely not even interested in these/the hassle it would take to get them.  Nevertheless, they'll still buy from the Swoosh.

@the 15k, they're available here in China for 3.5-4k a piece still (not to mention his listing didn't require immediate payment--all speculation if they paid or not of course).  

Regardless of if they're B-Grade/"unauthorized"/ect, they are produced at a factory which produces tons for Nike (including sig Lebron/KD/ect).  We all have our own definitions, but that's "real" to me.

I personally believe they will still see a release.  Seeing the info is coming from the people that put both solars/plats in my hands for retail, I'll stick with it.  

[COLOR=#red]IT'S OFFICIAL THE RED OCTOBER'S WILL NOT BE RELEASING![/COLOR]

Kanye West the man himself as confirmed that Nike will no longer be releasing the "Red October" however he did take the time to thank Nike for the opportunity and how he will continue the Yeezy line with Adidas at his Yeezus show in Miami.

Here is the video link at the concert in Miami via IG User: ThirstySevenKicks
http://distilleryvesper6-14.ak.instagram.com/ab3ad22c598211e3a43b12afe341ab2f_101.mp4

So currently to be TECHNICAL those "official" pairs we saw were yet to be or unauthorized or b grade pairs. :smh:

I was at the show last night in Miami. AT NO POINT did he say they weren't releasing... In fact,he said he didn't know when they'd be releasing

IT'S OFFICIAL THE RED OCTOBER'S WILL NOT BE RELEASING!

Here is the video link at the concert in Miami via IG User: ThirstySevenKickshttp://distilleryvesper6-14.ak.instagram.com/ab3ad22c598211e3a43b12afe341ab2f_101.mp4
So currently to be TECHNICAL those "official" pairs we saw were yet to be or unauthorized or b grade pairs.
mean.gif

What are you even talking about? The clip shows him thanking LV for the first collection.
roll.gif

I just want to know why it's wrong for a college graduate, with 3 daughters that's been doing this for nearly 20 years to have connections????? I'm lost. It's almost as if you could acquire the shoes you wouldn't. People are judging of what's being asked for the shoe and not taking into consideration what was spent. Honestly does anybody think that we paid retail? It's no different from PE's. Is the public supposed to have access to those? NO! But we do. People don't know the definition of hypebeast because if they did they wouldn't complain.

Example: at this very moment 4 of the biggest names on ig have the LeBron 9 "watch the throne" "friends and family" with the 3m. Only 10 pair made but 4 people have them on ig. Are they related to LBJ? Are they friends of LBJ? No. It's the nature if the business that people call themselves a part of. They just don't know the ropes. Can't blame anyone but yourself.

Kanye mentioned NOTHING tonight about ROs not releasing. He did however say that nike wants stores to take multiple others shoes if they want the ROs.

He mentioned also a talk w/ LV 2 days ago, as well as saying he respects nike for allowing him to make the 1s and 2s.
thats not new, nike does that all the time just to carry jordan retro's..  

I just want to know why it's wrong for a college graduate, with 3 daughters that's been doing this for nearly 20 years to have connections????? I'm lost. It's almost as if you could acquire the shoes you wouldn't. People are judging of what's being asked for the shoe and not taking into consideration what was spent. Honestly does anybody think that we paid retail? It's no different from PE's. Is the public supposed to have access to those? NO! But we do. People don't know the definition of hypebeast because if they did they wouldn't complain.

Example: at this very moment 4 of the biggest names on ig have the LeBron 9 "watch the throne" "friends and family" with the 3m. Only 10 pair made but 4 people have them on ig. Are they related to LBJ? Are they friends of LBJ? No. It's the nature if the business that people call themselves a part of. They just don't know the ropes. Can't blame anyone but yourself.
I was going to keep quiet as well and just continue to read the mockery!

Sammy - THE NY DUDE as you guys are referring to him as, said you guys keep talking on blogs about shoes won't help you attain shoes. 

I think if any of you guys giving the opportunity would have taking it and listed for close if not more. 

You are the same kids who have paid 2800 for MVP lebron X

3500+ for champ packs, 1k+ for DB V and even 400+ for Bel Air Vs on the 1st day of release.

You HYPEBEAST have created a market that we can control. It's MONOPOLY. 

When I speak if this isn't yourself no need to comment, But this applies to 85% of the so called sneaker community. 

I rather be the kid you guys complain about then be the complainer!

All pairs have been sold LOCALLY!

The pairs were put up on ebay as sold. Shill bidding usually ends up with the seller (NEWYORKCOMPANY) relisting these exact shoes. YOU GUYS WONT SEE THAT.

They are gone!!

Follow us on Instagram, This RED OCTOBER THING WILL COME AND GO LIKE ANY OTHER SHOE. 

I learned at a young age it wasn't what I knew, It was who I knew.

@unlaced456

@sammyismail

@chrispi_

@solesearchrsvp

my two cent.

those guys (with the 15k pair) either copped up at 3, 4, 5k to flip at 15-18 because they know something we don't and maybe that's the last pairs the public ever sees because they're getting scrapped/torched.

or

there's ample pair of these that are about to hit the market unexpectedly and the resell value is obviously going to be highest now, with no information available.

because while i respect the hustle, 15k is too much. to whomever is paying that, do your thing.

i'm genuinely more interested to see what happens with this adidas deal. way more room to speculate and wonder about. i wanted a pair of the ro's, but this is just silly.

i wouldn't even take the word of some of the people i usually believe now because i doubt many people know what's really going on here. too many commas and egos involved.
This is the best comment in regards to the only real yeezy that have been sold on the market> 

Sammy - THE NY DUDE as you guys are referring to him as, said you guys keep talking on blogs about shoes won't help you attain shoes. 

I think if any of you guys giving the opportunity would have taking it and listed for close if not more. 

3500+ for champ packs, 1k+ for DB V and even 400+ for Bel Air Vs on the 1st day of release.

When I speak if this isn't yourself no need to comment, But this applies to 85% of the so called sneaker community. 

The pairs were put up on ebay as sold. Shill bidding usually ends up with the seller (NEWYORKCOMPANY) relisting these exact shoes. YOU GUYS WONT SEE THAT.
They are gone!!

Follow us on Instagram, This RED OCTOBER THING WILL COME AND GO LIKE ANY OTHER SHOE. 

@unlaced456

@sammyismail
@chrispi_
@solesearchrsvp
Ok look, they understand everything you are putting fourth. You have 5 pairs of the ROs though.. If you didn't, and never met people like solesearchrsvp and Sammy, you would probably be complaining just like them. Think about it just for a second, and how unfair it is for people like you and Sammy to have 1-8 pairs when 99.999999999999% of the world that really want these, will never even have the opportunity to see a pair. Just saying..

Thats Life. ^

I can Speak about the ones Rare_Pair Has! They are Legit !
My Boy thats Co-Owner of the shop never sells fakes . . . .
10000000000% Legit !

Last edited:
These Red October's got everyone going crazy trying to figure if they dropping or not and Nike needs to release some type of info on these sooner or later. If they did drop they would sell out quick  anyway and honestly some who really wanted them would have to scoop from a reseller. Also the 15K pairs even though that price is crazy high especially for some kicks that is suppose to be worn some people who have the means will pay for it especially If they ball players or just rich. He sold 8 pairs at 15K and made 120K off kicks alone that's a hustle and you gotta respect cause I won't lie I'd be doing same thing If I was him...

Honestly what @chrispikicks is saying is true. Back when everybody was in the yeezy aftermath thread ya was like 1800 steal? 2000 steal? Like you people pay these prices. Then say "well i can afford them, dont hate on me. " So then dont complain when NY dude sets his prices.

They are gone!!

@unlaced456

@sammyismail
@chrispi_
@solesearchrsvp

You must be the Chinese connect, "It's Monopoly!" Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom