Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevineg6

good luck buying from ioffer, they are known for selling fake shoes
true. i've seen some yeezy 2 fakes, but I don't think i've seen perfect high quality ones out yet....the ones i posted looks/seems legit, seller has a pretty high rating.  has anyone posted any high quality fakes yet so we can compare?
thanks

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Originally Posted by kevineg6

good luck buying from ioffer, they are known for selling fake shoes
true. i've seen some yeezy 2 fakes, but I don't think i've seen perfect high quality ones out yet....the ones i posted looks/seems legit, seller has a pretty high rating.  has anyone posted any high quality fakes yet so we can compare?
thanks

I'll be meeting up with someone Tuesday to trade my other Solars for Plats + cash. In regards to that midsole picture, I've worn my Solars for 2-days and nothing has changed. I'll take the dude who went to EDC and wore his Plats for a whole weekend over that picture. Just looks like an opportunity for those that didn't acquire a pair to quickly bash the shoe...
tumblr_m5kw914QOu1qa381xo1_1280.png

There is a guy on Craigslist that I know lives in my apartment and is trying to trade his size 12 (my size). If I was a shady dude......

Originally Posted by sniper

I'll be meeting up with someone Tuesday to trade my other Solars for Plats + cash. In regards to that midsole picture, I've worn my Solars for 2-days and nothing has changed. I'll take the dude who went to EDC and wore his Plats for a whole weekend over that picture. Just looks like an opportunity for those that didn't acquire a pair to quickly bash the shoe...
Yup, dude who posted that pic probably weighs 300+lbs (Fran only weighs 95lbs tho
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
)

Still, it is unacceptable for nike to used painted midsoles on these when they didn't on the 1s and still bump up the msrp by $30
30t6p3b.gif

Dyed midsoles>Fancy bag.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by sniper

Yup, dude who posted that pic probably weighs 300+lbs (Fran only weighs 95lbs tho
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
)

Still, it is unacceptable for nike to used painted midsoles on these when they didn't on the 1s and still bump up the msrp by $30
30t6p3b.gif

Dyed midsoles>Fancy bag.
Wow! Just googled what that guy looks like and he's like14-yrs old!
laugh.gif

Regardless, I do agree. For the absurd price people are paying for these, Nike should've went all out and left no room for debate. Time will tell how these shoes hold out, but even then, it won't stop most people from wanting/buying them. It could probably give someone an excuse to try to lower someone's asking price, but I see this as more of an isolated incident and placed in the category of pairs that had defects right out-of-the-box or just a rather large dude who would ruin most shoes...

And yes, I'll take a perfectly made shoe over the drawstring bag any day. I've only taken it out for pictures and to swap the obelisk lace-tips. Other than that, it's back in the box...  

Originally Posted by jordan23man

Found these in the sneaker art section Just a photoshop done buy jayzrdead

21ad3md.jpg

red_powder_800.jpg

The possibilities though.

the highest I will EVER offer for trade in getting the solars is a DS infrared pack, ds cool grey, and ds concords... any higher than that and you are losing your mind...

3rd colorway release official?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
PleaseSayTheBaby23[/td][td]
[/td][td] #2807 [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

05/29/12 6:58 PM
[/td][td]
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?
[/td][/tr][/table]

I guess this guy was right

hmmmmmm...i wonder if a all red aka miami heat/lebron cw would drop if the heat win the championship...as much as i would love to see an all red pair, doubt the heat will win
glasses.gif

rayray3thousand wrote:
the highest I will EVER offer for trade in getting the solars is a DS infrared pack, ds cool grey, and ds concords... any higher than that and you are losing your mind...

Yeah offering 2 low quality jordan 11s that everyone and their mother has and a infrared pack with 1 good shoe is losing your mind.

what ever happened to your bill bellamy pre order slime
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

should I do $1200 + VNDS Concords for the Yeezy 2?

get on that, You're getting the yeezys right?

heres an updated ps based off of the new ingo maybe the nike gods or someone watching can help me land a pair because im not lucky enough to get them on my own
2ufst5g.jpg

and something else i cooked up
2n8pnde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom