Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were skated no doubt. I can't give props to whoever did it, these aren't a skating shoe 
laugh.gif
 props to those who wear them to death though

Those were skated no doubt. I can't give props to whoever did it, these aren't a skating shoe 
laugh.gif

props to those who wear them to death though
They were skating shoes for the person who ruined them, so i guess they were skating shoes, just like people who ball in them, i def wouldnt do either in mine but to each is own.

Those probably belong to one of those stuck up white boys who purposely trash rare kicks cuz they think they're better than everybody else.

Can't knock the person who owns that pair, at least they enjoyed their shoes, if anything I would respect the owner. You know that individual isn't wasting his time babying his shoes and putting them in display cases etc. I personally think at times the die hards forget what a shoes original intent really is...protection for the feet from the elements.

:lol: @ getting mad over worn shoes & the “stuck up white boy” comment :smh:

happy to see a pair of beat up yeezys, shoes are meant to be worn. if i got a pair for retail, i definitely woulda beat them down to the ground (as i do with most of my kicks anyways).

Last edited:
:lol: @ getting mad over worn shoes & the “stuck up white boy” comment :smh:

happy to see a pair of beat up yeezys, shoes are meant to be worn. if i got a pair for retail, i definitely woulda beat them down to the ground (as i do with most of my kicks anyways).
that's not even beat, them kicks look like the remains of a shoe that survived a tornado or something. I never said nothing about babying shoes, but these were definitely ****** up purposely. Y would someone sell them at that point? To show his friends someone stupid and willing enough to still pay hundreds for that destroyed pair

it's one thing to enjoy your kicks but these have barely been out a year, that pair of platinums looks like a bomb went off in em, not sexy

it's not lame to clean your kicks, as long as you wear em. it's lame to have heat and not wear it tho or save it for special occasions

$3,000 backpack to go with these $3,000 sneakers...

yeezys aren't really worth 3000 that's hype prices, that book bag is real anaconda skin

Perhaps he means its lame to clean the bottoms of your shoes, seems pointless unless you step in gum or dog ****. Although I agree with keeping your shoes looking good, just don't sit there and baby the hell out of them. Save that for a shoe shiner...

that's not even beat, them kicks look like the remains of a shoe that survived a tornado or something. I never said nothing about babying shoes, but these were definitely ****** up purposely. Y would someone sell them at that point? To show his friends someone stupid and willing enough to still pay hundreds for that destroyed pair

who said anything about babying shoes?

you're catching feels over the fact someone bought a pair and beat them to the ground (literally).

and i'm not surprised people are still willing to pay money for those shoes, and pretty sure the seller feels the same way (hence why he put them up). the shoe is up to $330 right now, so dude won. saw a pair of beat shoes that were previously skated in, then bought them himself, and found some idiots who still are willing to pay top dollar for beat kicks.

why would anyone sell them? why the hell not? eBay offers free listings right now too, would've have hurt to try (even if it wouldn't have gotten any bids) since there's nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Good for him! He got his moneys worth out of them. Those have a story to tell. If I was him I'd put them in a glass case.

I think its totally different if you got them for retail. I paid a resale price a few days ago to get my first pair of Yeezys, and lets just say I will be babying them.

Wore my plats 3x total. I just took them out of the box yesterday and they almost look like theyre fading by the scales.. Anyone else have this problem? They just don't seem to pop like they did on day 1.

There's a new place in my mall they charge $20 to clean any sneaker. Kind of ridiculous being as I could just get Jason Markk for cheaper and use it more times. I just don't know if Jason Markk will do anything for this dulling period. I think age is just catching up to them which is a shame considering I store them in a super dark closet with damp rids and silica packets.

Anyway I'm considering seeing what this guy could do for them. I watched him turn a beat pair of '06 lighting 4's to make them look pretty good. He kind of man handled the shoe with the brush a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom