Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
sick.gif

What are you implying?

Interesting... I thought those hideous NSW boxes were replaced with the new shiny red boxes... 

:x
What are you implying?

those are fakes, it's cool you guys just exposed your noobness is all

for those tempted I wouldn't wasn't my money on those until they at least fix that white stitching toward the seams, that looks really stupid

Last edited:
those are fakes, it's cool you guys just exposed your noobness is all

for those tempted I wouldn't wasn't my money on those until they at least fix that white stitching toward the seams, that looks really stupid
Noobness 
roll.gif

All I said was "Source?" Asking for the source of the picture is exposing my "noobness"? I didn't say if I thought they were real or fake.

Basically, they didn't want to send the winners pairs out early and give them a small fortune. I remember the first pair going for 90 K on Ebay? I don't see these getting anywhere near that number again, but it will be high.

So the contest winners wait till everyone else has their pair and don't get a small fortune. The end.

Basically, they didn't want to send the winners pairs out early and give them a small fortune. I remember the first pair going for 90 K on Ebay? I don't see these getting anywhere near that number again, but it will be high.

So the contest winners wait till everyone else has their pair and don't get a small fortune. The end.

I'm pretty sure whoever won those solars for 90k didn't intend to pay

but yeah I can see them not wanting to give early access to the shoe at a time when people might do something crazy over them

Noobness 
roll.gif

All I said was "Source?" Asking for the source of the picture is exposing my "noobness"?

yes

There were only two places like that who got the first two colorways: Sole-Up and one other (might've been RMK?) both posted them at $1800-2000

^ still, knowing theyre authentic, and having them a little before they hit markets, and theyll probly be less than resell will be when they first drop, or even after. i might bite the bullet and drop a rack. just have to weigh out my options if they ever go up

^ still, knowing theyre authentic, and having them a little before they hit markets, and theyll probly be less than resell will be when they first drop, or even after. i might bite the bullet and drop a rack. just have to weigh out my options if they ever go up

Actually whatever price those sites did post them, was about a $100 off resale prices at the time. Can't remember if it was $100 less or more, sorry.

Sole-Up aka Air Randy had a full size run on the site for a while after release FYI

Actually whatever price those sites did post them, was about a $100 off resale prices at the time. Can't remember if it was $100 less or more, sorry.

Sole-Up aka Air Randy had a full size run on the site for a while after release FYI
ill definitely weigh my options if it comes to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom